Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Mine 6 days already only update on medical passed no other updates yet.applied on june 16

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Hi everyone,

I have a question on the application status in CIC page. My Friend recently applied for her Visitor Visa (TRV) online from India and she was asked to submit the passport by CIC. She did that last Tuesday and looks like VFS Tracking got updated Friday Afternoon as:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office XXXXXX, on 24/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

And on the CIC Website it shows 'Approved' here:

Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
XXXXXXXXXX Online Application XXXXXX May 31, 2016 11:50:37 p.m. EDT Approved Read Check status and messages

On Clicking check Status and Messages, everything is the same as before.

Does this mean her application has been approved? She is getting nervous as she need to wait until Monday afternoon collect the passport.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gopr said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question on the application status in CIC page. My Friend recently applied for her Visitor Visa (TRV) online from India and she was asked to submit the passport by CIC. She did that last Tuesday and looks like VFS Tracking got updated Friday Afternoon as:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office XXXXXX, on 24/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

And on the CIC Website it shows 'Approved' here:

Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
XXXXXXXXXX Online Application XXXXXX May 31, 2016 11:50:37 p.m. EDT Approved Read Check status and messages

On Clicking check Status and Messages, everything is the same as before.

Does this mean her application has been approved? She is getting nervous as she need to wait until Monday afternoon collect the passport.

They ask passport if it has been approved for a visa ...congrats

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
53 Calender days and 38 working days for visitor visa.... no reply.... and no updates....

What should one do?? Already email to embassy about it waiting for reply but not getting anything since long...

jivlina

Jun 26, 2016
Hi All

I am a newbie here and share my application details:

My son and daugher-in-law are living in Canada. Both are PR holders and doing jobs in their respective fields.
Purpose of visit is to attend opening ceremony of their newly bought home.

Applied for visitor visa on 21 June 2016 for myself and my wife through Jalandhar office and forwarded to VFS, Chandigarh.on 22 June 2016.

Expecting update within next 2 - 3 weeks. I will share here if there be any update on the status of our application.

Those who have applied recently, please share your timeline.

Good Luck !!

RamboJ

Aug 5, 2015
Hello,

Me and my wife PR application is in process. I am in Canada and my wife is in India. Do you think my wife can apply for visiting visa? Anyone know about this? Our Medicals are passed and right now background check is going on? Within how many days they will process visiting visa? Thanks.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
jivlina said:
Hi All

I am a newbie here and share my application details:

My son and daugher-in-law are living in Canada. Both are PR holders and doing jobs in their respective fields.
Purpose of visit is to attend opening ceremony of their newly bought home.

Applied for visitor visa on 21 June 2016 for myself and my wife through Jalandhar office and forwarded to VFS, Chandigarh.on 22 June 2016.

Expecting update within next 2 - 3 weeks. I will share here if there be any update on the status of our application.

Those who have applied recently, please share your timeline.

Good Luck !!
Applied online on jan 16 medical passed waiting now

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
johnybegood said:
They ask passport if it has been approved for a visa ...congrats
Thank you so much.
My friend collected the passport and it was multiple entry visa for 8 yrs (based on validity of passport).

Here are the timelines if it helps:

Application Submitted (Online):May 31, 11:50 PM EDT
Passport Request: June 21, 11:51 PM EDT
Passport submitted: June 21 Afternoon VFS Bangalore
Passport collected: June 27 VFS Bangalore

Passport ready for collection was updated on June 24th Afternoon.

Hope this helps.

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I am an Indian citizen resident in France. I applied for a Canadian TRV from Paris. It's been almost 13 days since I have applied but no reply yet. The CIC website shows a standard processing time of 11 days but I have no updates from them. Could you have some idea what should I do?

Thanks,

pratyushar1

Jun 28, 2016
Hi,

I have applied my visa on 30/05/106 online to attend international conference at Vancouver during 24-29th July, 2016. My friends also applied with me. They have already got their visas. Till now I have not got any mail from official side. Only 26 days are remaining. Without visa I am not able to buy my air tickets also. I do not know what to do. I am feeling so much helpless. I have already registered my research papers in the conference with huge amount which is non-refundable. If I could not present my papers orally, it will be a complete loss-my papers as well as the registration fees. I am becoming so much mentally weak. Please help me out in the situation. Shall I buy air tickets meanwhile? The fare is also quite high now. Please please please help me out. I am very much worried.

Thanking you,
Pratyusha

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
pratyushar1 said:
Hi,

I have applied my visa on 30/05/106 online to attend international conference at Vancouver during 24-29th July, 2016. My friends also applied with me. They have already got their visas. Till now I have not got any mail from official side. Only 26 days are remaining. Without visa I am not able to buy my air tickets also. I do not know what to do. I am feeling so much helpless. I have already registered my research papers in the conference with huge amount which is non-refundable. If I could not present my papers orally, it will be a complete loss-my papers as well as the registration fees. I am becoming so much mentally weak. Please help me out in the situation. Shall I buy air tickets meanwhile? The fare is also quite high now. Please please please help me out. I am very much worried.

Thanking you,
Pratyusha
You need to do sone research
Did your friends given the itinerary already with your application
Most of the time a return trip is booked is necessary for cic to know you are returning from at the end of ur satay
There are lots of other factors contributes you been approved for a visa that u need to know from other threads in here sorry thst i dont have lots of time

yogiclogic

Jun 29, 2016
Hi folks,

I have been following the forum with great interest and I gained lots of useful information from the discussions here. I wanted to share my parents's TRV visa timeline. They applied through the Delhi Visa office.

Visa application mailed: June 3rd 2016
Visa application received at Delhi office: June 5th 2016.
Passport mailed from Delhi office: June 28th 2016
Passport Delivered: June 29th 2016.

They got the visas for almost 10 years based on their passport expiry. Hope this helps to all those who are eagerly awaiting their passports with visas. Good luck and god bless

Reactions: jahanzaib18