Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
My parents applied for visit visa on 21 April.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassan.arif said:
My parents applied for visit visa on 21 April.
Ahan still long way to go , as it takes 21 days from date of applying depends on your information provided

Afaq Ahmad

Apr 22, 2017
Anwers said:
Its very simple one u submit all docs online it takes u to payment page depends on whats debit or credit card u are using
Anwar can you tell me which consultant or immigration lawyer in Lahore. I need to apply for Visit Visa of Canada. Therefore i need some help to discuss my case.

AFAQ AHMAD

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afaq Ahmad said:
Anwar can you tell me which consultant or immigration lawyer in Lahore. I need to apply for Visit Visa of Canada. Therefore i need some help to discuss my case.

AFAQ AHMAD
Afaq

I never consult to any consultant or lawyer , best is gather information about your self and then apply , plus your travel history should be good so thats a plus point if you have travelled to UK or USA for similiar purpose

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
Anwers said:
ibhdb said:
Dear anwer,

Any thing new?
[/quote

Naaaahh still waiting , i send CSE yeaturday lets see when i gets reply]
Hopefully you wll get a positive decision soon.

I seen some posts people who applied online in end of march also got passport requests.

Also processing time increased by 21 to 24 days for Pakistan.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibhdb said:
Hopefully you wll get a positive decision soon.

I seen some posts people who applied online in end of march also got passport requests.

Also processing time increased by 21 to 24 days for Pakistan.
Yeah even i have read several post people wbo have applied after mid march are still waiting but meanwhile few of them got PPR

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brothers did you guys get medical insurance got parents before visitor visa application? I want to apply TRV for my mother, can u guide me about the procedure and how much do i need to put in my bank account?

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
xmaanix said:
Brothers did you guys get medical insurance got parents before visitor visa application? I want to apply TRV for my mother, can u guide me about the procedure and how much do i need to put in my bank account?
No, As per my opinion medical insurance is not a requirement for Visit visa but you can get suggestion from seniors as well.

complete and easy to understand guideline is available on CIC's website as well as you can find a lot of suggestion on this forum previously posted.

BR

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibhdb said:
Hi anwer

Hope u r fine.

Did u get any response of application/CSE.
No bro , no reponse yet and my itinerary was for july may be thats why they are taking time and no reply yet for CSE

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
I dont think its because of itinerary coz it was same for my uncle and aunt i.e. first week of July.

one more thing you are not only who did not get the reply from march applications there are many who are still waiting and as far as cic timeline it shows 24 days now which was 19 earlier both are passed.

anyways hope you will get passport reqeust by week end.