Visitors Visa Timeline - Pakistan

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilsa said:
Applied trv online on 1st Apr no response yet.
Its taking time and thats normal , i applied online on 23 march and still waiting
I send CSE and got to know they are doing back hround check and it can take some more weeks

A.Pasha766

Apr 10, 2017
Anwers said:
Hey pasha

When you got refusal ?
For how long you ask for visa ?
What reasons were stated for refusal
And order GCMS notes before re applying

I got refusal on 19th march . I Applied in 8th march
Trip was for 15days just to give an exam.
Reasons are :
No travel history
Purpose is not clear
Not sufficient funds
Not convienced that u ll returned at the end of travel
Job situation not clear

Though i attached
My job letter
My exem lette7 lacs for 15 days
Show my family and my job to continue here as a tie.

Tell me how to order gcmp notes from Pakistan?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.Pasha766 said:
Reasons are :
No travel history
Purpose is not clear
Not sufficient funds
Job situation not clear

Though i attached
My job letter

Its better to order gcms notes and then apply as you will be able to answer all things properly
For gcms notes google it and it will cost u 25 to 30 CAD and will take almost a month
Mean while i will also search and update you how to get gcms notes from outside canada

Zaruwar

May 5, 2017
Hi! Looks like Answers and I are on the same boat. My lawyer in Canada applied online for my application on 28th march and I did biometric in Karachi on 29th March and we haven't heard yet. The lawyer sent an enquiry 4 days back and haven't received a reply.
I hope it's a good sign that it's taking so long. But I had to travel on 14th may. I doubt it's going to come by then. Btw any idea how long does it take once you submit the passport for the visa?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.Pasha766 said:
Reasons are :
No travel history
Purpose is not clear
Not sufficient funds
Job situation not clear

Though i attached
My job letter

Pasha

What countries you have traveled previously
Have you ever traveled to some othetr country for same purpose
And why want to have this course in canada

You need to give satisfactory answer to convince VO

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaruwar said:
Hi! Looks like Answers and I are on the same boat. My lawyer in Canada applied online for my application on 28th march and I did biometric in Karachi on 29th March and we haven't heard yet. The lawyer sent an enquiry 4 days back and haven't received a reply.
I hope it's a good sign that it's taking so long. But I had to travel on 14th may. I doubt it's going to come by then. Btw any idea how long does it take once you submit the passport for the visa?
No idea friend background check can takes weeks or months
Any ways lets hope for something positive

Cheers

A.Pasha766

Apr 10, 2017
I haven't travel anywhere before.
Ima medical student and graduated just an year ago.
I havent got any opportunity to go anywhere before . And I'm going just cuz i need to give this license exam if i want to peruse my career in canada. But its just a step one exam i need to go there give that exam come back again and only if i pass i need to apply for next exam. This is long procedure there is no way I can stay there for long. But still , these VO take things negitive idk why. Well tell me about the gimp notes. How can i order them from Pakistan :/
Anwers said:
Pasha

What countries you have traveled previously
Have you ever traveled to some othetr country for same purpose
And why want to have this course in canada

You need to give satisfactory answer to convince VO

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.Pasha766 said:
I haven't travel anywhere before.
Ima medical student and graduated just an year ago.
I havent got any opportunity to go anywhere before . And I'm going just cuz i need to give this license exam if i want to peruse my career in canada. But its just a step one exam i need to go there give that exam come back again and only if i pass i need to apply for next exam. This is long procedure there is no way I can stay there for long. But still , these VO take things negitive idk why. Well tell me about the gimp notes. How can i order them from Pakistan :/
You can order gcms notes from www.visafile.info

But honestly pasha i feel you wanna make your career there its beter to apply in express entry under skilled thats my opinion as you dont have such similiar previous traveling and why only canada for this course why not UK , USA , and many medicine college offers such courses in dubai or Singapore
This is how i m looking at your case and where VO are trained to do so , so you n3ed to put up strong case for your self

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
A.Pasha766 said:
Hey.
I'm from Pakistan too and I applied for TRV in march on 19th I got refusal :(
I need to go to take this licenced exam which is necessary for me cuz I'm a doctor .
I attached every thing with the application along with my exam letter my current job letter in pak , all the salary slips, bank statement of 7 lacs cuz my trip is only for 15 days
I had no purpose other than to go there and give this exam but still they refused me .
My accommodation at my uncle's place in Canada i also attached his citizenship card and his bank Statment .
Idk should i reapply or what :(
1. What were the reasons for the refusal?

2. Can you take this exam in any other country? Or is it a licensing exam to practice in Canada?

3. Do post the complete list of documents which you had submitted

4. Were there any large, last-minute deposits in your bank account? And does your bank balance/investments match your income?

5. What other ties do you have to Pakistan? For example, are you married/have children? Or you live with dependent parents? Do you own property/land?

6. Have you traveled to countries that require visas such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?

A.Pasha766

Apr 10, 2017
Bryanna said:
1. What were the reasons for the refusal?

2. Can you take this exam in any other country? Or is it a licensing exam to practice in Canada?

3. Do post the complete list of documents which you had submitted

4. Were there any large, last-minute deposits in your bank account? And does your bank balance/investments match your income?

5. What other ties do you have to Pakistan? For example, are you married/have children? Or you live with dependent parents? Do you own property/land?

6. Have you traveled to countries that require visas such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?
1) reason of refusal :

No travel history
Job situation not clear
Not suffiecent funds
Not convienced that u ll return at the end of ur stay
Purpose of travel is not clear.

2) canadian examining borad carry on a very long procedure for this which i was doing since two years. Including my degree, transcripts, Good standing certificates and alot. They evaluate the educational documents first and then when they match with their criteria we have to apply for an exam. I have paid more than a 1000 cad up til now in which i paid 550 for my exam fee. They send me a letter for my visa application stating that im invited for this exam. I attached my receipt of payment too.
This exam takes place in Canada or in uk , for which they charge extra few of 325 cad.
The exam takes place solely in Canada when they arent giving me visa why would UK will grand me a visa?

3) I submitted my employee letter
My income is 4 lacs annually
My pay slips of current 3 months
Bank Statment with a consent letter from my sister Cuz My account is joint with my sister so she wrote a letter stating that she is sharing all these funds with me and allowing me to use them for my travel and studies.
Invitation letter , citizen ship card of my aunti and her Bank Statment along with her employee letter defining her condition.

4) trip was just for 15 days cuz i didn't want to stay much. I need a job to continue here. I attached family residential certificate showing my family is here And I am gonna come back here. My mom is dependent on me little bit.

5) I'm single no land, but my mother has a property I didn't show that . I showed 7 lacs in my accoun for 15 days visit. And no large transaction took place too. Never travelled before anywhere cuz never got any opportunity ever. This is the first time and there is always a first-time to make travrl history. Only if they grand me a visa to travel. Exam is my purpose I have no other purpose besides that when my family is here in Pakistan and not traveling with me.

A.Pasha766

Apr 10, 2017
A.Pasha766 said:
1) reason of refusal :

No travel history
Job situation not clear
Not suffiecent funds
Not convienced that u ll return at the end of ur stay
Purpose of travel is not clear.

2) canadian examining borad carry on a very long procedure for this which i was doing since two years. Including my degree, transcripts, Good standing certificates and alot. They evaluate the educational documents first and then when they match with their criteria we have to apply for an exam. I have paid more than a 1000 cad up til now in which i paid 550 for my exam fee. They send me a letter for my visa application stating that im invited for this exam. I attached my receipt of payment too.
This exam takes place in Canada or in uk , for UK they charge extra fee of 325 cad.
The exam takes place solely in Canada when they arent giving me visa why would UK will grand me a visa?

3) I submitted my employee letter
My income is 4 lacs annually
My pay slips of current 3 months
Bank Statment with a consent letter from my sister Cuz My account is joint with my sister so she wrote a letter stating that she is sharing all these funds with me and allowing me to use them for my travel and studies.
Invitation letter , citizen ship card of my aunti and her Bank Statment along with her employee letter defining her condition.

4) trip was just for 15 days cuz i didn't want to stay much. I have a job to continue here. I attached family residential certificate showing my family is here And I am gonna come back here. My mom is dependent on me little bit.

5) I'm single no land, but my mother has a property I didn't show that . I showed 7 lacs in my accoun for 15 days visit. And no large transaction took place too. Never travelled before anywhere cuz never got any opportunity ever. This is the first time and there is always a first-time to make travrl history. Only if they grand me a visa to travel. Exam is my purpose I have no other purpose besides that when my family is here in Pakistan and not traveling with me.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No boss not update yet i guess back ground check will take couple of weeks more

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
i wan to know what to put in proof of coming back to home country. i says i can be a ticket but how can one buy ticket when visa not confirmed?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi congratulations for passport request.

i am also applying with in a week for my parents who are in back home and i am in canada.
i have few questions if you dont mind can you share your number so that i can ask you those question regarding my parents online TRV please

1) i am in canada and my parents are in back home so is it good to apply from canada ?
2) should i mention myself as a representative for my parents online trv ?
3) if i dont mention my self as a representative then how can i pay their online trv fee because embassy would come to know that fee has been submitted from canada ?
4)Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? ( my mom is principal applicant and my father is coming with her)

Thank you so much

Last edited: