+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa stamping from USA

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
There are only two VAC centres - New York or Los Angeles. There should be a link on how to courier on the website.
Hi how long will they take to send the passport back with stamping, it’s been a week since sending the PP, no response yet. Thnks

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My cousin too submitted his passport for stamping on Last Monday. It reached NY VAC office on Tuesday but haven’t got any update post that. Not even sure where to track or anything

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My cousin too submitted his passport for stamping on Last Monday. It reached NY VAC office on Tuesday but haven’t got any update post that. Not even sure where to track or anything
This is last week so its ideally 8th business day today

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Any suggestions team?? We submitted passport to NY VFS and it was accepted by them on 15th Feb. Its almost 15 days now and we don’t have any updates yet. Can someone suggest what to do?? Concerned coz it is original passport and can’t take any risks ofcourse with it

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Any suggestions team?? We submitted passport to NY VFS and it was accepted by them on 15th Feb. Its almost 15 days now and we don’t have any updates yet. Can someone suggest what to do?? Concerned coz it is original passport and can’t take any risks ofcourse with it
Everyone here in same situation. Don’t worry they take easily 1 month. Less or more

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Can you please help me what is the confirmation letter from all the documents?
So the documents that I remember we attached were 1) Passport 2) Original Passport Request Letter 3) 2 way courier booking confirmation letter 4) Consent Letter

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
So the documents that I remember we attached were 1) Passport 2) Original Passport Request Letter 3) 2 way courier booking confirmation letter 4) Consent Letter
So my question is? Is where can I find confirmation letter. I just got 2 ways couriers label and instructions on how to send. ? Not sure what is confirmation letter is? Plz help

Zion761

Mar 6, 2022
Just wanted to share my experience, i also applied for Canada visitor visa within USA. Once you receive PPR letter from IRCC, it will direct you to VFSglobal, and you will need to mail a few things to VFSglobal. Make sure you read the instruction carefully or even call them to confirm all documents required because you DO NOT want to miss anything, they are handling thousands of applications and if you missed a document then likely you will need to wait for a least two weeks for them to confirm what was missed and process the missing documents resubmission.
So after you submit all required docs, they will send to IRCC for processing and IRCC is a lot faster, usually approve and stamp your passport within a couple days and IRCC will send it back to VFSglobal, and give it a few more days because VFSglobal is very slow. They do provide a tracking number but since VFSglobal is handling a lot of applications so they are doing a very bad job updating your tracking info. GL hope you all get your visa soon! Cheers

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Just wanted to share my experience, i also applied for Canada visitor visa within USA. Once you receive PPR letter from IRCC, it will direct you to VFSglobal, and you will need to mail a few things to VFSglobal. Make sure you read the instruction carefully or even call them to confirm all documents required because you DO NOT want to miss anything, they are handling thousands of applications and if you missed a document then likely you will need to wait for a least two weeks for them to confirm what was missed and process the missing documents resubmission.
So after you submit all required docs, they will send to IRCC for processing and IRCC is a lot faster, usually approve and stamp your passport within a couple days and IRCC will send it back to VFSglobal, and give it a few more days because VFSglobal is very slow. They do provide a tracking number but since VFSglobal is handling a lot of applications so they are doing a very bad job updating your tracking info. GL hope you all get your visa soon! Cheers
True that, I feel the pain what every goes through with this process, because I was one of them that missed the confirmation letter to send it along with passport.

though I got the updates that my PP sent to VFS after stamping, but it struck to dispatch from VFS NY to my address as there was a missing letter when I called to customer service they are not even aware what is missing. I got so pissed off. Just can’t explain in words. This VFS people should take there job seriously. Just one word pathetic service.

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
True that, I feel the pain what every goes through with this process, because I was one of them that missed the confirmation letter to send it along with passport.

though I got the updates that my PP sent to VFS after stamping, but it struck to dispatch from VFS NY to my address as there was a missing letter when I called to customer service they are not even aware what is missing. I got so pissed off. Just can’t explain in words. This VFS people should take there job seriously. Just one word pathetic service.
Do you know what is the customer care number plz