+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa stamping from USA

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Hello All,

just a quick question I got my approval last week for visitors visa. They have sent me an email to submit the passport for visa stamping. With the link in a email to find the location of VAC centers. But I’m not able to find the right information on VAC sites to send the passport. I live in Texas.

Can someone please help me advising the instructions on how to send and return the passport being in Texas. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

just a quick question I got my approval last week for visitors visa. They have sent me an email to submit the passport for visa stamping. With the link in a email to find the location of VAC centers. But I’m not able to find the right information on VAC sites to send the passport. I live in Texas.

Can someone please help me advising the instructions on how to send and return the passport being in Texas. Thanks
There are only two VAC centres - New York or Los Angeles. There should be a link on how to courier on the website.

piussnow

May 8, 2019
Hello All,

Hello, so there are only two Canada Visa centre in US LA and NYC. see the website for more detials (https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/attend-centre)
Please could you share how long this process took you upon your approval

piussnow

May 8, 2019
If you follow the links and look up and go to the US VACs, there is a process to courier your passport.
Hello, Thanks. I am not asking about this, i actually replied you on same issue. however, please what was your processing time upon the request from IRCC for you to submit your passport.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, Thanks. I am not asking about this, i actually replied you on same issue. however, please what was your processing time upon the request from IRCC for you to submit your passport.
I am responding to the OP which was the OP's question.

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
They want me to submit within 30 day of approval notice.

piussnow

May 8, 2019
They want me to submit within 30 day of approval notice.
Thanks, Yes normally they give 30days notice. But my request questions that how long did it take from the day you submitted your application till when your where requested to submit your passport for visa stamp?

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Thanks, Yes normally they give 30days notice. But my request questions that how long did it take from the day you submitted your application till when your where requested to submit your passport for visa stamp?
Oh got it, it took a while. I submitted my application in March 2021
Approval in Jan 2022