+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa Rejection

aap@1508

Jun 2, 2019
Hello all,
Me and my mother had applied for Canada visitors visa from India through online process and got rejected. I got this reply much sooner than the expected time (i.e 13 days)

Reasons given were

The officer was not satisfied if I will return back from Canada and also not enough financials assets or income for both of us.

1. I had applied showing that my purpose of visit was to attend my brother's graduation ceremony and visit a few more places in Canada as a tourist.

2. I have completed my graduation and pursuing a professional course Chatered Accountancy (CA) here in india. The information for the same was shown through my marksheets of graduation and a letter from the institute of CA that I am a student of the institute. Also a letter from my employer, that I am working under him as an article assistant and she is allowing my the leave of 21 days( as a part of the CA course we have to work under a chartered Accountant for 3 years as an internship)

3. As proof of my financial status I had shown bank statements of last 6 month and my mother had shown her FD's and bank statements amounting to around 35000 CAD and also Income Tax Return of Last 3 Years

4. For Travel History, I have been to 4 countries of Europe, 2 times to Dubai and once to Singapore, my mother had been to Dubai once and Singapore once.

5. My mother was suppose to take care of my and her trip to Canada financially.

6. Also my father and my grandmother already possess the tourist visa of Canada.

I dont understand, what went wrong, can anyone please guide, as to how to go about next time, If I think to appply?

What exactly should be in the financial assets and how to make the officer believe that we will return