+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa got rejected!!!!

Eagle2018

Sep 12, 2018
@Bryanna please help me on what to do next, I had a message today which reads " in support of the current application, you submitted a bank statement which we verified and confirmed to be fraudulent,
" I would like to give you opportunity to respond to this information, I am giving you 4 days to make any representation to this regard, Bryanna now, I know the statement I provided was true but I don't knw how they cross checked it and had that results, secondly is it advisable to provide a different one ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna please help me on what to do next, I had a message today which reads " in support of the current application, you submitted a bank statement which we verified and confirmed to be fraudulent,
" I would like to give you opportunity to respond to this information, I am giving you 4 days to make any representation to this regard, Bryanna now, I know the statement I provided was true but I don't knw how they cross checked it and had that results, secondly is it advisable to provide a different one ??
It seems like you have received a Procedural Fairness letter. Unfortunately, this is the precursor to being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation.

The visa office can/will check any documents with any source/agency if they have reason to doubt the veracity of a document.

You'll need to let us know if you modified any bank transaction/entries? Is this statement genuinely yours in every aspect?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hello,
I also have few questions about the visitor visa if i can get help here i will really appreciate.
I am currently living in Canada on PGWP, I applied for my parent's visitor visa and got rejected for reasons like, Ties to Canada and Home country, Current employment situation and some financial thing, i have friend applied with same documents and her parent's visa was approved.

I am going to re apply now and thinking to try best this time as including sister's application too with parents. My questions are:

Can i apply for my sister with my parents as currently she is not enrolled in study and does not have a
Job?
How long should i wait after first rejection?

What are the chances as i am having some occasions that i would like them to join me on?

How much is the amount that we need to have to bear the cost of their visit?

My parents are not working currently but they have their property under my father's name and having agriculture occupation for my father and my mom has a home boutique, they do own a house, would that not be enough?

Thanks in advance for any help

Sincerely,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i have friend applied with same documents and her parent's visa was approved.
Impossible for your friend to have the same documents. Her parents are not your parents + her parents circumstances are different from those of your parents.

I am going to re apply now and thinking to try best this time as including sister's application too with parents.
First things first:
You need to address the refusal reasons + the complete visa application package of your parents. Do not reapply until your parents can prove they are short stay visitors + strong ties to return home to.

I don't know the complete facts of your case. However, applying for your sister as well puts your parents' applications at risk for TRV refusals again.

Can i apply for my sister with my parents as currently she is not enrolled in study and does not have a
Job?
Short advice:
Don't apply. She is risking a TRV refusal.

How long should i wait after first rejection?
They can reapply anytime, but only IF their applications are stronger and/or their circumstances have changed.

How much is the amount that we need to have to bear the cost of their visit?
Your parents' financial resources without borrowing from anyone and excluding your finances.

My parents are not working currently but they have their property under my father's name and having agriculture occupation for my father and my mom has a home boutique, they do own a house, would that not be enough?
1. Does your dad file a Form J?

2. Is your mom's business registered with the government? Does she have a business bank account? Does she have employees? Does she file tax returns for the business?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Impossible for your friend to have the same documents. Her parents are not your parents + her parents circumstances are different from those of your parents.

First things first:
You need to address the refusal reasons + the complete visa application package of your parents. Do not reapply until your parents can prove they are short stay visitors + strong ties to return home to.

I don't know the complete facts of your case. However, applying for your sister as well puts your parents' applications at risk for TRV refusals again.

Short advice:
Don't apply. She is risking a TRV refusal.

They can reapply anytime, but only IF their applications are stronger and/or their circumstances have changed.

Your parents' financial resources without borrowing from anyone and excluding your finances.

1. Does your dad file a Form J?

2. Is your mom's business registered with the government? Does she have a business bank account? Does she have employees? Does she file tax returns for the business?
Thank you for your response

I am sorry did not explained properly, Actually my friend applied for her parents and got approved on same time, same status and same financial resources if that make sense

The only difference was my dad was working in Qatar that time and ended that employment this month so going back to india in couple of days

Marked reasons were
Employment prospectus in country of residence
Current employment situtaion
Family Ties in canada and country of residence

i only want them to visit for a month just to spend some time here and visit us. I do have my grand mother they are leaving behind so they will definitely go back,
it has been 3 months since their last refusal

No they are not borrowing from anyone, they do have in their joint account, there are FDs of 5,00,000 IND and some extra amount

yes, they do have J form but did not attached last time as dad was not in india

No, mom's business is not registered as she and my sister are doing it at home, she did file tax for last 2 years

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The only difference was my dad was working in Qatar that time and ended that employment this month so going back to india in couple of days
As your dad is no longer employed in Qatar, he'll need to prove his ties to India for the new application.

Marked reasons were
Employment prospectus in country of residence
Current employment situtaion
Family Ties in canada and country of residence
All these refusal reasons make sense considering your dad's employment contract was expiring shortly after he applied for a TRV + it seemed like he was moving to Canada. Anyways. These reasons don't exist for his new application as his circumstances have changed.

i only want them to visit for a month just to spend some time here and visit us. I do have my grand mother they are leaving behind so they will definitely go back,
1. When does your PGWP expire?
2. What was your parents' reason to visit for their previous application?

No they are not borrowing from anyone, they do have in their joint account, there are FDs of 5,00,000 IND and some extra amount
1. How much liquid finances in terms of bank balance, cash (taxes paid, of course), any rental or agricultural income?

2. Any other investments: Mutual funds, shares/stocks, PPF, LIC, etc?

3. Are the FDs locked-in i.e. interest payable only on maturity?

yes, they do have J form but did not attached last time as dad was not in india
He should have included it because income from all sources/all countries is considered.

No, mom's business is not registered as she and my sister are doing it at home, she did file tax for last 2 years
1. Is it possible for your mom to register her business, open a business bank account, etc? Quite honestly, even if she does register the business, etc, it may not work if she intends to apply shortly.

2. What documents will your parents submit for the agricultural land and income? Any loans? Any seasonal work that they must return to? Do they have any compelling reasons to return to India at the end of their visit?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
As your dad is no longer employed in Qatar, he'll need to prove his ties to India for the new application.

All these refusal reasons make sense considering your dad's employment contract was expiring shortly after he applied for a TRV + it seemed like he was moving to Canada. Anyways. These reasons don't exist for his new application as his circumstances have changed.

1. When does your PGWP expire?
2. What was your parents' reason to visit for their previous application?

1. How much liquid finances in terms of bank balance, cash (taxes paid, of course), any rental or agricultural income?

2. Any other investments: Mutual funds, shares/stocks, PPF, LIC, etc?

3. Are the FDs locked-in i.e. interest payable only on maturity?

He should have included it because income from all sources/all countries is considered.

1. Is it possible for your mom to register her business, open a business bank account, etc? Quite honestly, even if she does register the business, etc, it may not work if she intends to apply shortly.

2. What documents will your parents submit for the agricultural land and income? Any loans? Any seasonal work that they must return to? Do they have any compelling reasons to return to India at the end of their visit?
yes their application got processed in Saudi Arabia because of dad's employment, showed dad's job all related documents. after i was thinking to apply for sister and mom so dad can support their visit but not sure for all 3 of them, or sister and mom

1. My PGWP is valid till August 2020 as well as my husband's SOWP
2. there was not any solid reason it was just to visit me and my husband
3. 2,00,000 from agriculture, some of my mom's occupation did not mention
4. No investments like that
5. 50,0000 FDs in joint account + 35,0000 IND in other bank
6. We will include J forms and agriculture income surely
7. i dont think it is possible to register right on time
8. Income certificate not exact it is a proof from mom side kind of affidavit attested from tehsildar as dad was not there, Fard for land, + Property valuation including house, vehical, and land around 1,70,00,000 IND under dad'd name, also a report from CA about it, + tax returns for two years
Yes they do have as they cutting the current grown rice and there will be further agricultural stuff to do

Beside these things me and my husband can also support their visit as we both are working full time
Now, we do have more reasons for their visit

Last edited:

Eagle2018

Sep 12, 2018
It seems like you have received a Procedural Fairness letter. Unfortunately, this is the precursor to being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation.

The visa office can/will check any documents with any source/agency if they have reason to doubt the veracity of a document.

You'll need to let us know if you modified any bank transaction/entries? Is this statement genuinely yours in every aspect?
@Bryanna yes, the agent showed some amount in my statement, I don't even know why he did such, so I asked him several questions pertaining that statement and I also made him aware that my documents are true, so I don't expect him to be adding anything as to my statement and he said, that's fine, I shouldn't worry about it... so Bryanna what should I do, because the VO has given me some time limit to respond to the claim,
Secondly if I sent the VO the true one, what's my chances of getting the visa..??

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna yes, the agent showed some amount in my statement, I don't even know why he did such, so I asked him several questions pertaining that statement and I also made him aware that my documents are true, so I don't expect him to be adding anything as to my statement and he said, that's fine, I shouldn't worry about it... so Bryanna what should I do, because the VO has given me some time limit to respond to the claim,
Unfortunately, IRCC will not accept your explanation.

As you signed the application forms, you are responsible for all statements and documents submitted. Your agent cannot be held liable for any fraudulent statements or documents.

Secondly if I sent the VO the true one, what's my chances of getting the visa..??
Unfortunately, you can forget about the visa. You have a far bigger problem to deal with: A 5-years' ban for misrepresentation.

You can try sending the genuine bank statement + all supporting evidence to prove the money in that account is genuinely yours + an explanation. It's probably not going to work, but there's no harm in trying

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Chances are low, but you are always welcome to re apply again ,until you get approved, there is nothing impossible
Hope you realize the guy has been issued a Procedural Fairness letter which almost always results in a 5 years' ban for misrepresentation.

It's pointless to keep *trying his luck* when he is banned

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
yes their application got processed in Saudi Arabia because of dad's employment, showed dad's job all related documents. after i was thinking to apply for sister and mom so dad can support their visit but not sure for all 3 of them, or sister and mom

1. My PGWP is valid till August 2020 as well as my husband's SOWP
2. there was not any solid reason it was just to visit me and my husband
3. 2,00,000 from agriculture, some of my mom's occupation did not mention
4. No investments like that
5. 50,0000 FDs in joint account + 35,0000 IND in other bank
6. We will include J forms and agriculture income surely
7. i dont think it is possible to register right on time
8. Income certificate not exact it is a proof from mom side kind of affidavit attested from tehsildar as dad was not there, Fard for land, + Property valuation including house, vehical, and land around 1,70,00,000 IND under dad'd name, also a report from CA about it, + tax returns for two years
Yes they do have as they cutting the current grown rice and there will be further agricultural stuff to do

Beside these things me and my husband can also support their visit as we both are working full time
Now, we do have more reasons for their visit
can i please get further help to prepare the application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't know, but I heard some people if they are honest that they kept applying even after the ban, and got approved, but there is no evidence to prove that.
It does not work that way. Once someone has been banned, s/he can not only forget about Canada for at least 5 years, but it would be an uphill task to get visas to most visa-required other countries

VelaniD

Aug 16, 2018
Invitation letter can be additional document but can't be a supporting document until unless things are completed as per @Bryanna explained above..Good Luck
Hello Bryanna,

As per your guidance my spouse got the visitor visa and he had been to Canada for 2 months. Now he is in India.

We intend to apply for dependent visa, but we are not sure about the process.

I'll be complete my course in June-2019 and in October-2019, I'll get my degree. So, in March 2019 can we apply for dependent visa? Are there any chances of rejection as I would have completed half of my course. He already has his visitor visa for 2 years but he can't work so in that case does it make sense to apply for dependent visa?

Or should we wait till June-2019 and after that apply for Dependent Visa.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,

Dimple

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Bryanna,

As per your guidance my spouse got the visitor visa and he had been to Canada for 2 months. Now he is in India.

We intend to apply for dependent visa, but we are not sure about the process.

I'll be complete my course in June-2019 and in October-2019, I'll get my degree. So, in March 2019 can we apply for dependent visa? Are there any chances of rejection as I would have completed half of my course. He already has his visitor visa for 2 years but he can't work so in that case does it make sense to apply for dependent visa?

Or should we wait till June-2019 and after that apply for Dependent Visa.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,

Dimple
Hi Dimple,

He has two options:
Option A:
He can wait until you get your PGWP.... and at least 3 paystubs in a NOC 0, A or B job.... before he applies for a SOWP.

Option B:
He can apply to change his status from visitor to SOWP (submit an application to change condition) the next time he visits Canada as a visitor

Cheers