+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa for Nigerians

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Any body from Nigeria got ppr for visitors visa...i applied in june for my husband and nothing since then,not even a ghost update and am getting worried...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any body from Nigeria got ppr for visitors visa...i applied in june for my husband and nothing since then,not even a ghost update and am getting worried...
Processing is around 6 months. Are you PR and sponsoring him? Or on a work permit and if so, why not SOWP? Did he show strong ties, funds and travel history?

Reactions: Ivanco

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Processing is around 6 months. Are you PR and sponsoring him? Or on a work permit and if so, why not SOWP? Did he show strong ties, funds and travel history?
@Naturgrl i am on a closed work permit,he is sponsoring himself,i want to try SOWP buy i dont know if i can apply for SOWP without withdrawing the visitor visa in procress,no travel history for him but my two children are citizens and am here with my daughter who is 7yrs and hes with my son who is 4yrs old...the plan is for him to bring my son for me and apply for SOWP while on Canada...pls advice me on what to di

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl i am on a closed work permit,he is sponsoring himself,i want to try SOWP buy i dont know if i can apply for SOWP without withdrawing the visitor visa in procress,no travel history for him but my two children are citizens and am here with my daughter who is 7yrs and hes with my son who is 4yrs old...the plan is for him to bring my son for me and apply for SOWP while on Canada...pls advice me on what to di
What is your NOC? You should be applying for a SOWP and could have two applications under process.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My NOC is 6211...Retail store supervisor,i didnt know that i can have two applications under temporary resident visa,will it contradict the visitors visa because i wrote he was coming to visit and if i put in work permit,i will write hes coming to work...what can i do..but its 6months now that i applied for the visitors visa

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My NOC is 6211...Retail store supervisor,i didnt know that i can have two applications under temporary resident visa,will it contradict the visitors visa because i wrote he was coming to visit and if i put in work permit,i will write hes coming to work...what can i do..but its 6months now that i applied for the visitors visa
@Naturgrl pls can you advice me on what to do...Thank you

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
@Naturgrl Hi,i just found out that they have started reviewing his eligibility...Do you know how long it might take.Am just curious...Thank you