+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitors visa b4 PR??

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by davidken1, Dec 4, 2013.

  1. Hello Friends,

    I just got married in my home country and I am a Canada permanent resident, I just want to know if I can bring my wife to Canada on a visitor's visa because it is faster than applying for a PR for her from outside canada. I want her to come on a visitors visa and then apply for PR for her while she's here in canada but a colleague said it is impossible since am a PR. Please help me if you have any idea about this... Thanks!


Share This Page