+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa

jsprt

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Hi , I applied for my parents visitor visa , its been almost a month since I applied.

Now I am changing my job , do I need to let IRCC know about my job change , I am on work permit.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello
I am going to apply visitor visa for MIL who has valid USA visa for 10years, never been to Canada before. what are the chances to get the visa approved! Anybody has any idea if usa visa would help to convince the officer to get the canadian trv approval.
thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I am going to apply visitor visa for MIL who has valid USA visa for 10years, never been to Canada before. what are the chances to get the visa approved! Anybody has any idea if usa visa would help to convince the officer to get the canadian trv approval.
thanks in advance
Have they traveled to the US and returned home before? That would help their application

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello, I am applying for visitor visa for my mother on the IRCC portal. There is a section that asks for mother's parents (my grandparents). My grandmother doesnt have a last name / surname. What is the convention, what should be entered in that field in such cases?

Munawar327

Jun 8, 2022
Hello, I am applying for visitor visa for my mother on the IRCC portal. There is a section that asks for mother's parents (my grandparents). My grandmother doesnt have a last name / surname. What is the convention, what should be entered in that field in such cases?
Every person has last name if your grandmother has only single name that is the last name/surname.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
If didn’t have first name then FNU and if last name then LNU