+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Jun 18, 2022
Dear Expert!

According to IRCC's visitor visa checklist, I don't see any options to upload the Letter of invitation and Family information (IMM 5645) form in the new CIC portal.
I'm a PR holder and applying for my parent's visitor visa. For PR option, I can see the portal is asking for only four mandatory documents.

Passport/travel document
Funds (proof)
Use of representative IMM5476
Marriage certificate

In optional document sections - Consent personal information , Employer letter (current) and Employer letter (current).

How can I upload the 'Letter of invitation' and 'Family information (IMM 5645) form' with my application? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Hadlh

Feb 20, 2024
Dear Expert!

According to IRCC's visitor visa checklist, I don't see any options to upload the Letter of invitation and Family information (IMM 5645) form in the new CIC portal.
I'm a PR holder and applying for my parent's visitor visa. For PR option, I can see the portal is asking for only four mandatory documents.

Passport/travel document
Funds (proof)
Use of representative IMM5476
Marriage certificate

In optional document sections - Consent personal information , Employer letter (current) and Employer letter (current).

How can I upload the 'Letter of invitation' and 'Family information (IMM 5645) form' with my application? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
Do you know the answer? I have the same problem. Please reply