+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
By yourself, for the reasons that 1.) You don't need to pay for services and 2.) You know the documents you attached on the application.
if an agent has gckey and we want to link tht application to another gckey how can we do? if you know plz reply?

Shriyant

Jan 28, 2020
The main thing i wanna know is like which one is better for visa to get approved....if we apply ourselves or through an agent??

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
An agent can not guarantee you a visa, nor do their applications get any special treatment from the IRCC.

It really depends what you feel most comfortable with. An agent will be able to assist you in what kind of documents to collect but at the same time you can find that information online for free. If you are competent and have the time to research and figure out what you need, do it yourself. If you just want to be told what to do, hire an agent.

Reactions: loveleen_62

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
The main thing i wanna know is like which one is better for visa to get approved....if we apply ourselves or through an agent??

I had worst experience with agent.
Somewhere I feel i am the reason for the refusal as I as well aware CIC applications are very straightforward but due to some proposals submissions I hired a agent for my father and they did blunder mistakes in application form- that I got after 10-20 requests.

They only wrote 2000$ funds avaiable for stay whereas we had 10000$ And they gave reason that we got so many visas with 2000$.

My fathers place of issue of passport was Dubai and they wrote IND and they said that if they would have written Dubai it would be a problem.

They also said yes in front of my name in the form where they ask” will they accompany you to canada”?

These are the misrepresentation that can happen if someone isnt handling your file carefully.

Also these were the mistakes I found in application form. Can someone suggest could it be the reason for refusal?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
If u are already using services of an agent do not bypass him. You have paid for his time and services.
The file is already refused and I understand they have their security questions and cant share it but on cic they wrote that if we dont remember username and password of GCKEy we still can link application if we know the information but still it doesnt happen