+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

Toledo_Linda

Dec 2, 2019
I would like to inquire, applied for a visitor visa for a family member. Listed certain dates on the invitation, if I would want them sooner is it allowed? Or do we have to stick to these dates, are they set in stone or would it be any time frame? TIA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would like to inquire, applied for a visitor visa for a family member. Listed certain dates on the invitation, if I would want them sooner is it allowed? Or do we have to stick to these dates, are they set in stone or would it be any time frame? TIA
If the TRV is approved then can come whenever they want to.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
hello friends

I have 2 doubts for my parents visitor visa

1. There is document which is their in the checklist to show the purpose of travel
You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
so is it mandatory to book the flight tickets to show them the return date to prove that they will go back to their country or else just an itinerary written on plain paper is fine and also works and i read that the medical examination is not required for less than 6 months visit

second question: i would like to invite my niece (sister daughter) who is 6 yrs old and in 1st standard. My sister will not come so can i add my niece application as a family member with my parents application with consent letter from my sister that she is giving her consent for her daughter to travel with grandparents or should i submit a separate file for my niece but how can i show that she will come with my parents till i dont have the file number as reference for my parents application.

There is one question while i am filling the form that is she travel with parent or legal guardian so should i click yes as my parents can be considered as legal guardian for my niece. right?

stephie7852

Jan 13, 2020
helllo.

I would like to know if there is such a way to view submitted forms (pdf itself) because i had submitted and application for my family member but i am not sure if the form that i had uploaded is signed or not, since the form has the same file name (IMM5713e) use of family representative form.

anyone please guide me through this

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
hello friends

I have 2 doubts for my parents visitor visa

1. There is document which is their in the checklist to show the purpose of travel
You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
so is it mandatory to book the flight tickets to show them the return date to prove that they will go back to their country or else just an itinerary written on plain paper is fine and also works and i read that the medical examination is not required for less than 6 months visit

second question: i would like to invite my niece (sister daughter) who is 6 yrs old and in 1st standard. My sister will not come so can i add my niece application as a family member with my parents application with consent letter from my sister that she is giving her consent for her daughter to travel with grandparents or should i submit a separate file for my niece but how can i show that she will come with my parents till i dont have the file number as reference for my parents application.

There is one question while i am filling the form that is she travel with parent or legal guardian so should i click yes as my parents can be considered as legal guardian for my niece. right?
1. Flights tickets are not mandatory
2. Apply with parents with consent from sister

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello all,
Do you know how long it take to get approve for super visa apply from US to visit Canada? Please help.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
1. Flights tickets are not mandatory
2. Apply with parents with consent from sister
Thanks for the reply.

I got reply from visa office. My parents visitor visa has been approved but my sister daughter visa who is 7 yrs old has been rejected on basis of 179(b) of IRPR. I dont why. I have even submitted consent letter affidavit from court from my sister who is giving consent for her daughter travel with grandparents. I have mentioned that she will return back as her parents(my sister & her husband ) is not coming so my niece will definetely go back to INDIA with my parents and i have attached the return airfare itienery also.

Can somebody explain me why they have rejected the visa of a minor when i am taking full responsibility and my sister has given all her id proofs proving her relation to me and her daughter with my parents. I have attached my bank statement of 17000 CAD for her support and my parents real asset worth.

Please guide me how can i apply again. should i declare my sister income proof or should i mention that my sister will also come with her daughter and reapply for both my sister and her daughter visa

Thanks