+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA

jaffery147

Sep 30, 2019
Hello Help!
Explanation: I am Canadian citizen, and I have a Permanent Job as a Manager, a good Financial statement owning a house and a Handsome salary in 6 digits,
I wanna apply a visit Visa to my friend, She is single never married and have her obligation for her studies, to go back home(She is doing a PHD degree programme)

I am also a single guy never married and we are getting married in December first week.

Question: What is the best way to apply her visit visa?

Apply visit visa if i send her invitation letter now and my strong financial bank statement?

OR

Apply her a visit visa after a marriage, with a marriage certificate ?

Please assist
Thanks

Sam Jankiz

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello Help!
Explanation: I am Canadian citizen, and I have a Permanent Job as a Manager, a good Financial statement owning a house and a Handsome salary in 6 digits,
I wanna apply a visit Visa to my friend, She is single never married and have her obligation for her studies, to go back home(She is doing a PHD degree programme)

I am also a single guy never married and we are getting married in December first week.

Question: What is the best way to apply her visit visa?

Apply visit visa if i send her invitation letter now and my strong financial bank statement?

OR

Apply her a visit visa after a marriage, with a marriage certificate ?

Please assist
Thanks
I think it will be better to send her an invitation letter now because when you got married, they will think she will not return to her country and will stay in Canada with her husband, so she may get refused.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
For option 1 "Apply visit visa if i send her invitation letter now and my strong financial bank statement?"
You are NOT related. Your strong financial assets has no bearing on the applicant.
A letter of invitation does not guarantee that IRCC will issue a visa. Visa officers assess the applicant to decide whether the applicant meet the terms of Canada's immigration law.
Your GF can get the visa if her purpose is valid, she has strong ties (assets,family,job and home) and is financially capable to travel.

For option 2 "Apply her a visit visa after a marriage, with a marriage certificate ?"
After marriage you can apply for a Spousal Visa instead of a visitor visa.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp