+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

candycone0969

May 21, 2018
Good Day,

I would like some advice, I would like to re apply for a visitor visa in June/June 2019 for 12 days for my Son and I. I have applied last year around for the same time but my visa got refused due to the following reasons.

- Travel history
- Purpose of visit
-I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds

I have not stated in my visa application my day to day itinerary. My holiday was for 3 weeks (school holidays & my annual leave).
*MY invitation was very brief
*Funds, I was not sure the amount as i got invitation letter which include free accommodation & meals
*I had Return ticket attached.
* Ties to my home country. I had affidavit sons father only allow me to take my son out the country for 3 weeks.
* Employment letter was attached (salary, working 3 years for the company)

My new Application:

-This time around i will attached to why i have been refused the first time based on the refusal reasons & to why.

- My boyfriend will be sponsoring my trip as a birthday gift. My birthday is the 20 May. My bf has own company therefore he can afford my trip

Ties to home Country.
- My sons father would write out & affidavit that i can only take my so out the country for 12 days.
-I live with my Mother ,Sister & brother, I help my mother with the bills & groceries. Which documentation can i provide?
- I belong to a church group where i attend spiritual classes
- I am responsible for my son as he live with me. (i take him school etc which docs can i present?)
- I have a new Job i employed for 6 months with a stable income ( i will produce a employment letter & bank statement). My company is dependent on me as i handle one of the biggest clients.
- I am student i will i finish my exams before my departure i will then need to collect my results in August 2019.

My purpose of trip.(pleasure visit)

My friend & her Family are inviting my son and myself over for a short visit.
They have visited me 2 years ago and would like me to visit them this time around. This would be a short visit as i would only get few days of leave and i would take this opportunity to visit Canada.
My friend has informed me about the event happening beginning in July 2019 which is the stampede. I would love to see this.
I will have a day to day itinerary from the day of arrival to departure.(which will included expenses, flights etc)

Travel history,

I dont have any travel history.

PLEASE ADVISE IF I WOULD HAVE ANY CHANCE OF MY VISA GETTING APPROVED THIS TIME AROUND.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Good Day,

I would like some advice, I would like to re apply for a visitor visa in June/June 2019 for 12 days for my Son and I. I have applied last year around for the same time but my visa got refused due to the following reasons.

- Travel history
- Purpose of visit
-I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds

I have not stated in my visa application my day to day itinerary. My holiday was for 3 weeks (school holidays & my annual leave).
*MY invitation was very brief
*Funds, I was not sure the amount as i got invitation letter which include free accommodation & meals
*I had Return ticket attached.
* Ties to my home country. I had affidavit sons father only allow me to take my son out the country for 3 weeks.
* Employment letter was attached (salary, working 3 years for the company)

My new Application:

-This time around i will attached to why i have been refused the first time based on the refusal reasons & to why.

- My boyfriend will be sponsoring my trip as a birthday gift. My birthday is the 20 May. My bf has own company therefore he can afford my trip

Ties to home Country.
- My sons father would write out & affidavit that i can only take my so out the country for 12 days.
-I live with my Mother ,Sister & brother, I help my mother with the bills & groceries. Which documentation can i provide?
- I belong to a church group where i attend spiritual classes
- I am responsible for my son as he live with me. (i take him school etc which docs can i present?)
- I have a new Job i employed for 6 months with a stable income ( i will produce a employment letter & bank statement). My company is dependent on me as i handle one of the biggest clients.
- I am student i will i finish my exams before my departure i will then need to collect my results in August 2019.

My purpose of trip.(pleasure visit)

My friend & her Family are inviting my son and myself over for a short visit.
They have visited me 2 years ago and would like me to visit them this time around. This would be a short visit as i would only get few days of leave and i would take this opportunity to visit Canada.
My friend has informed me about the event happening beginning in July 2019 which is the stampede. I would love to see this.
I will have a day to day itinerary from the day of arrival to departure.(which will included expenses, flights etc)

Travel history,

I dont have any travel history.

PLEASE ADVISE IF I WOULD HAVE ANY CHANCE OF MY VISA GETTING APPROVED THIS TIME AROUND.
It seems you have not addressed the previous refusal reasons yet.

1. Do you have the finances to cover the cost of the entire visit, including airfare, sightseeing, etc... for yourself and your son? You cannot be financially dependent on your Canadian hosts.

2. How old is your son? Affidavits don't work because they cannot be enforced in a foreign country. You may want to consider applying without your son.

3. Do you have a history of visiting other visa-required countries?

4. A trip gifted by your boyfriend for your birthday will not work.

5. Mentioning a visit to meet your boyfriend won't work. That's probably the real reason why you were refused earlier too

candycone0969

May 21, 2018
Hi There,

it seems you have not addressed the previous refusal reasons yet.

I will attached the reason of my refusal to my new application.

1. My host will only cover the Accommodations & meals.

I have finances that i will be sponsored 6000 CAD attached bank statements to prove which will cover for my trip. ( airfare, sightseeing)

Its a 32 hour flight to Canada. spend 6 days and Return back home. Bare in mind my day to day in ternary will indicate my expenses.

I earn 2k cad for the month. I am full time employer with a stable income.

2. My son is 7 years old.

3. I have not traveled out the country.

4. My friend is a female. I want to visit her & family.

I will have lots of hard evidence ties to my home country

- Travel history - no travel histoty
- Purpose of visit- i was brief last year just saying visiting my friend lesley
-I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds- which is true i did not have enough