+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Priya95

Dec 14, 2018
I'm really worried about my visa,, I need to visit Canada before 22nd January :(
If anyone knows anything about it please let me know :(

Sabysawhney

Dec 4, 2018
Hello Both i have a quick question i applied on 19th November first ack mail i received on 22nd Nov 2nd ack mail on 4th decemeber that time review got started and 3rd ack mail i received today! So i want to as is this the same process going with everyone here?
And one more question
Earlier in backgound check it was written “Not Applicable” but on the 4th dec it changed to (we will message you once we start your background check” i am confused on this scenario anyone of u ccan clear?

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello Both i have a quick question i applied on 19th November first ack mail i received on 22nd Nov 2nd ack mail on 4th December that time review got started and 3rd ack mail i received today! So i want to as is this the same process going with everyone here?
And one more question
Earlier in backgound check it was written “Not Applicable” but on the 4th dec it changed to (we will message you once we start your background check” i am confused on this scenario anyone of u ccan clear?
hey ! am not sure about ur scenario but when i applied on 29 Nov i got an email (You have a new message in your portal account. )message stating application submitted. after 24 hrs got another email stating ur application is updated which i feel nonsense bcuz i havnt updated anything in my application. on 14th November i got 1 more email (Visitor Acknowledgemnet letter) = Note : Canadian embassy made a spelling mistake of Acknowledgemnet which was suppose to be Acknowledgement. but if we do any spelling mistake in name or date or address then chances are they may refuse our application probably by judging our application is fake .. lol

below is the message i have received in so called (Visitor Acknowledgemnet letter)
Dear Magicman :)

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

we are on same boat. lets wait. fingers crossed :|.

All the best