+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Priya95

Dec 14, 2018
I have gotten visa acknowledgement letter today ,how long it will take more to get my visa approved

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
hello @Priya95. even i got same Visitor Acknowledgemnet letter. can you tell me when u have applied. ( Online or Via VFS) Quick reply would be highly appreciated

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
9 th Nov I applied online
Got letter on 4 th December
When I'll be getting my visa approved
my sister applied on 15th of nov and got rejection on 19th Nov . and i applied on 29th of nov. i got Visitor Acknowledgemnet letter. today..We applied Online

On same Boat :)

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Priya95 on cover letter what is ur purpose of visit?

am a bit confuse. on your 1st threat u wrote you got visa acknowledge letter today and on another threat you mentioned you got letter on 4th of december

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I saw the email today,, they sent it on 4 th
well i believe u may have already got the decision. kindly check ur cic account. if u have already checked then plz let me know what is the status in your CIC account. ( Note: Dont share your application num and UCI with any one )

Priya95

Dec 14, 2018
well i believe u may have already got the decision. kindly check ur cic account. if u have already checked then plz let me know what is the status in your CIC account. ( Note: Dont share your application num and UCI with any one )
I've checked that ,,no updates
They haven't sent me passport request

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I've checked that ,,no updates
They haven't sent me passport request
as u have applied on 9th of November. in the month of November processing time was quite long. it was 41 days. now i guess 35 days completed and still 6 days left.