+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Princess rena

Dec 7, 2018
Hi everyone I really need help from you guys I applied for a visitor visa in October 24 2018 still now I havnent recieved any response from the embassy also I tried several times tracking ma application online but it shows"no record found"Dont know what to do ani more I am really worried please does any one has an idea

sam_karwar

May 23, 2018
Did
Hi everyone I really need help from you guys I applied for a visitor visa in October 24 2018 still now I havnent recieved any response from the embassy also I tried several times tracking ma application online but it shows"no record found"Dont know what to do ani more I am really worried please does any one has an idea
Did you applied online or subbmitted documents at visa application centre.

Princess rena

Dec 7, 2018
Hi I need help from you guys I am very worried I applied since October 24 deposited at a visa application center actually it was for a visitor visa ma intended date to travel has passed already that is the 15 of December . Still now I havnt recieved any respond from the embassy.i recieved a mail some days ago from the embassy and This mail was talking about the validity of my biometrics that was all .still now nothing just wanted to know if they could still issue me a visa after the intended date to travel has passed thanks