+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone., I applied for my parents Visa online on Mar 30th and this is the second time I have applied their application after refusal. The reason of refusal was I did not provide host/ your income and asset information. This time i have provide all the information. Could you please advise by when I can expect to receive the response ?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
They refused my file. Otheresions
Just other reasons? That's really too bad to hear. However, I wouldn't give up, if it was only refused for other reasons, it might be easier for you to re-apply with a stronger application. I was refused for other reasons, travel history, finance and personal assets, and ties to home country but I applied again with a stronger application. I am still waiting for a decision only because of security checks, but I am sure that wont be the case for you.

Rajeshmi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone
I have applied for visit visa to canada through online on Mar 21st 2018 for me and my husband to attend my brother’s wedding and I have 2 kids but I did not apply for them. I did not receive any update about my visa till now. Please help
Hey did you hear anything?

Rajeshmi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone., I applied for my parents Visa online on Mar 30th and this is the second time I have applied their application after refusal. The reason of refusal was I did not provide host/ your income and asset information. This time i have provide all the information. Could you please advise by when I can expect to receive the response ?
Hey did you hear anything?

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone., I applied for my parents Visa online on Mar 30th and this is the second time I have applied their application after refusal. The reason of refusal was I did not provide host/ your income and asset information. This time i have provide all the information. Could you please advise by when I can expect to receive the response ?[/QU

Hi Bryanne,

I got the approval for visa today. Thanks

lmk

Mar 23, 2018
Just other reasons? That's really too bad to hear. However, I wouldn't give up, if it was only refused for other reasons, it might be easier for you to re-apply with a stronger application. I was refused for other reasons, travel history, finance and personal assets, and ties to home country but I applied again with a stronger application. I am still waiting for a decision only because of security checks, but I am sure that wont be the case for you.
Jagpreet I am also refused once under other reasons How did u make ur case strong?I also want to apply again can u suggest me???Plzz