+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa

bhupinderking

Sep 14, 2010
Hi
I was tacking online my passport status for visitor visa for canada,it shows that my passport has been sent to chandigarh ac,so i require original invoice cum receipt and passport stamped acknoledgement copy.what does it mean?I 'm getting visa or what?Please help me out.

fan123

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
. If you tell customs you'll be staying for 6 months, naturally they will have questions regarding why, with whom, your financial support , etc. . People entering on a visitor visa are generally admitted with the understanding that they plan to actually leave again at some point. I'm not sure what the reaction would be if you told them you're entering the country on a visitor visa for the expressed purpose of marrying and seeking Permanent Resident status. While it certainly isn't illegal to marry and apply for PR status from within Canada, stating it may raise some eyebrows. Admitance to the country is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer. Certainly people coming for a 2-week visit tend to blend in better.

2. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has a specific application form for visa renewal. If memory serves, the form requires a photocopy of your passport pages which show your entry date into Canada. If your passport wasn't stamped, you will likely be required to supply photcopies of the personal data pages of your passport as well as copies of airline ticket showing your landing date. If you have concerns after viewing the renewal form, call the CIC contact number and they'll resolve any issues. Don't worry, they'll find a way to get hold of your renewal fee. LOL