+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
What’s your question, it’s not possible to change a visit visa to a work permit. It’s possible to get a work permit if you have a company who is willing to get a labor maket assessment but most companies won’t do this.

aboodba7rain

Nov 9, 2017
i dont have company to get a labor maket assessment if i wil contact them Immigration Consultants or immigrationservices they will find for me employer

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Good luck with that, I suspect if someone is guaranteeing you this you are being scammed. It’s nearly impossible to find a employer willing to do a LMIA.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i dont have company to get a labor maket assessment if i wil contact them Immigration Consultants or immigrationservices they will find for me employer
It is not possible to 'convert' your TRV/visitor visa to a Work Permit without finding a Canadian employer who will go through the LMIA process.

It would help if you read-up the basic facts for the Work Permit process + would you find employment given your law enforcement profile? + if you realize that your immigration lawyers are scamming you/fooling you because they can probably sense that you are keen to remain in Canada by any which way.

If you still believe your immigration lawyers can easily 'convert' your TRV to a WP then you would be throwing away your money for nothing

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - they won't find you an employer. Consultants and immigration services help with filling out paperwork for work permits - but you have to find an employer on your own. Any consultant who says they can get you a job is almost certainly a scam.

You can't work in law enforcement (i.e. police) as a temporary worker. And no one is going to go through the LMIA process for a security officer job.

You should assume it won't be possible to secure a job offer, LMIA and work permit. That's the most likely outcome.