+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
Hi..

I want to apply for visitor Visa for the month of feb 09...I am currently pursuing my final year of graduation in india...Can i apply for visitor visa alone or whole family(Me , my father , mother and sister.) has to apply for visitor visa..My age is 20 yrs..

If all members of the family has to apply for visitor visa n suppose visa is granted , Is it neccessary that all members have to visit ? If i only want to go n none of the members goes...Is it possible ?

We dnt have any relative in canada....Is sponsor letter necessary if whole family goes ?

Case is that i want to go canada on student visa for sep 09 intake ...So before going on student visa i want to visit canada once in mnth of feb09...My family can't go along with me becz of work pressure...So i want to go alone...Can it be possible ..My age as stated above is 20 yrs...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rohitsetia said:
Hi..

I want to apply for visitor Visa for the month of feb 09...I am currently pursuing my final year of graduation in india...Can i apply for visitor visa alone or whole family(Me , my father , mother and sister.) has to apply for visitor visa..My age is 20 yrs..

If all members of the family has to apply for visitor visa n suppose visa is granted , Is it neccessary that all members have to visit ? If i only want to go n none of the members goes...Is it possible ?

We dnt have any relative in canada....Is sponsor letter necessary if whole family goes ?

Case is that i want to go canada on student visa for sep 09 intake ...So before going on student visa i want to visit canada once in mnth of feb09...My family can't go along with me becz of work pressure...So i want to go alone...Can it be possible ..My age as stated above is 20 yrs...
Actually you are probably better off applying on your own, as your family remaining shows ties to India. Mind you I think that you may have difficulty in proving that as a single young male, no relatives in Canada, that you wouldn't remain in Canada.

PMM

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
Should i apply for myself or whole family...We have a reason to return as our business is in India ...
Can my father's friend give a sponsor letter ? Will it work for family's tourist Visa ?