+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa with multiple re entry

hai_hello381

Nov 28, 2012
Hi reader,
I’m 25 years old female with a job in my home country and my spouse works in Canada .
I have a Canada visitor visa for 10 years and with multiple re entry .
I will be visiting Canada in 2018 March and need to be back to home in 2018 April .

I would need to re visit in July 2018.

My questions:
Will there be any issues when I entry in July 2018 ?
What documents might I need to showcase to support ?

If there is any issue , will I be stopped at port of entry in Canada or at the home county ?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks for reading

Ahmed1414

Mar 1, 2018
Hi reader,
I’m 25 years old female with a job in my home country and my spouse works in Canada .
I have a Canada visitor visa for 10 years and with multiple re entry .
I will be visiting Canada in 2018 March and need to be back to home in 2018 April .

I would need to re visit in July 2018.

My questions:
Will there be any issues when I entry in July 2018 ?
What documents might I need to showcase to support ?

If there is any issue , will I be stopped at port of entry in Canada or at the home county ?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks for reading
As long as you have a valid multi entry visa there shouldn’t be any issues with entering Canada as mcuh as you want. Just the normal entry routine all you need is a valid visa and passport and you might have to tell the officer the purpose of the visit and where will u be staying and such info.juat last month I was in Canada then left to England just to visit someone in the hospital for less than a day and went back to Canada and there was absolutely no problem.

Nympha

Mar 5, 2018
My father have a multiple entry visa but the visa on his passport expired 2017..do I nid to apply re entry visa? Thanks

Nympha

Mar 5, 2018
Do you mean the visa expired or the passport??
The visa that first got when he approved as visitors hir in Canada,but his permit is valid until 2019 course we applied for extension,,and he’s planning to have a 1 month vacation back home..thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
He will need a new passport to travel home if he doesn’t have one. He can carry the old passport with the TRV in it when he returns. Be aware that if he has spent significant time in Canada, he may have issues returning. He should be vacationing in Canada, not his home country.

Ahmed1414

Mar 1, 2018
The visa that first got when he approved as visitors hir in Canada,but his permit is valid until 2019 course we applied for extension,,and he’s planning to have a 1 month vacation back home..thanks
As far as I know he needs a valid visa for entry no matter what. Now the permit is enough to be legally staying in Canada but not enough to enter Canada if he leaves. Again that’s as far as I know, I’m not an expert and THIS IS NOT A LEGAL ADVICE.. I hope you’ll get a better answer here and good luck