+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa vs Super Visa

bee11

Mar 28, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a dilemma here. My mom got 3 trv refusals based on home country ties, employment prospective and current employment situation. The real reason was that both her children (me and my sister) are in Canada and that she show no property on her name (she have apartment and cottage with ground site but together with my father and all property bought on his name). Both me and my sister are PR and have families here. My mom have secure permanent job with decent income+retirement income, plenty of relatives and friends and comfortable life that she has no intention to change. She only wants to see her kids and grand kids sometimes. I started a business January 19 so no large income yet, but together with my spouse I'm above LMI. So my question is -what do you think is it easier to re-apply for trv again or try to get Super Visa? Any suggestions? TIA

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi guys,
I have a dilemma here. My mom got 3 trv refusals based on home country ties, employment prospective and current employment situation. The real reason was that both her children (me and my sister) are in Canada and that she show no property on her name (she have apartment and cottage with ground site but together with my father and all property bought on his name). Both me and my sister are PR and have families here. My mom have secure permanent job with decent income+retirement income, plenty of relatives and friends and comfortable life that she has no intention to change. She only wants to see her kids and grand kids sometimes. I started a business January 19 so no large income yet, but together with my spouse I'm above LMI. So my question is -what do you think is it easier to re-apply for trv again or try to get Super Visa? Any suggestions? TIA
1. If your mother was refused TRVs 3 times and she can overcome the reasons for the refusals, it is unlikely that a super visa would be issued.

Reactions: bee11

bee11

Mar 28, 2020
HI

1. If your mother was refused TRVs 3 times and she can overcome the reasons for the refusals, it is unlikely that a super visa would be issued.
Thank you for your response! In your opinion, is it possible at all to overcome the fact that she have kids here?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Disagree that there is no chance of a TRV. After 3 TRV refusals there is no point in reapplying if her situation hasn’t changed. Try for a supervisa.

Reactions: bee11