+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa/Visitor record..or other possibilities...pls help..pls,

rvernoit

Mar 14, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am very new to this Forum so I am very sorry if I am posting this question in the wrong forum. I have a question and I am wondering if anyone can help.

Can I continue to work with my employer in the event that my Work Permit expires? This is what my situation is: I am recently applied for Bridging Open Work Permit ( i applied about 2 weeks ago for it)...the thing is my Work Permit will be expiring in exactly 6 weeks. I read somewhere about "implied status" but I can not find anything about still working while on implied status on the CIC Website....any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

seton

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
05-11-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
rvernoit said:
Hello everyone,
I am very new to this Forum so I am very sorry if I am posting this question in the wrong forum. I have a question and I am wondering if anyone can help.

Can I continue to work with my employer in the event that my Work Permit expires? This is what my situation is: I am recently applied for Bridging Open Work Permit ( i applied about 2 weeks ago for it)...the thing is my Work Permit will be expiring in exactly 6 weeks. I read somewhere about "implied status" but I can not find anything about still working while on implied status on the CIC Website....any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Implies status allows you to retain the status that you already have. You can continue to work on the conditions of your existing work permit.