+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Translation of Property Documents - Is it needed?

Jul 23, 2016
Hi All,
My parents have a property but that is in local language. They pay taxes every year which I am attaching copies, they are in English. I also have a local valuation from the city on the property which is in English but the main deed (in Govt Stamp/Revenue Paper) is in Local Language. Please suggest if I need to upload the deed for Visitor Visa? If yes, should I upload the existing deed or should I need to translate the document to English?

Last edited:

suji21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2016
LANDED..........
05-12-2016
Hi All,
My parents have a property but that is in local language. They pay taxes every year which I am attaching copies, they are in English. I also have a local valuation from the city on the property which is in English but the main deed (in Govt Stamp/Revenue Paper) is in Local Language. Please suggest if I need to upload the deed for Visitor Visa? If yes, should I upload the existing deed or should I need to translate the document to English?
hi , can you please let me know if you went to the notary to get the property evaluation document and did you translate the deed papers with the stamp ?