+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa to Work Permit

Babatunde81

Nov 13, 2018
There's no risk in it. I confirmed it with the border official , he told me that once you exit Canada and you have a Visa and are coming back to change your status then you are considered TRV exempt. That's what he told me. Hope this helps.
Jasdeep92

Please do let me have your email or any contact to personal discussion with you. This is my email: tundecare81@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,

Ranabrar

Jul 18, 2016
HI THEIR
I GOT REFUSAL FOR WORK PERMIT TO CANADA FROM INDIA IN FARM WORKER. MY AGENT IS NOT PROVIDING ME A REFUSAL LETTER. I HAVE UCI NO. KINDLY HELP ME HOW I CAN GET MY REFUSAL LETTER AGAIN.

Robelie

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, IM new here but needing all your INFO s and advises....please
Me and my husband were from the Philippines, we enter Canada as Tourist with a visitor SINGLE ENTRY visa expired last december 2018. BUT we got a status Extension valid until november 2019. WE DONT HAVE A US VISA. My husband got a job offer with a possitive LMIA.

Questions:
1. Is he allowed to apply for his work permit at the Port of Entry using Flagpole application? Or he needs to Go back to the Philippines and apply there for a work permit?
2. IF we Will be applying at the border, are we allowed to re enter Canada since our visa was expired but with valid status of stay and we are single entry?
3. Can we process our permit at the same time, work permit (husband) and open work permit for me?
4. Does Flagpoling a good idea for US?

Thanks, advises are highlight appreciated

Robelie

Apr 30, 2019
Me and my husband were from the Philippines, we enter Canada as Tourist with a visitor SINGLE ENTRY visa expired last december 2018. BUT we got a status Extension valid until november 2019. WE DONT HAVE A US VISA. My husband got a job offer with a possitive LMIA.

Questions:
1. Is he allowed to apply for his work permit at the Port of Entry using Flagpole application? Or he needs to Go back to the Philippines and apply there for a work permit?
2. IF we Will be applying at the border, are we allowed to re enter Canada since our visa was expired but with valid status of stay and we are single entry?
3. Can we apply together, work permit for my husband and open work permit for me?

Merrymerry

Jul 1, 2019

Questions:
3. Can we apply together, work permit for my husband and open work permit for me?

I wonder if you got your work permit already.. border or online application?