+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa to Canada from Malaysia

Dome6077

Dec 19, 2017
Hello there,

I kindly need advise and guidance over here and thank you for that,

I am currently in Canada on a work visa and are trying to get a Visitor visa for my wife and kids from Malaysia to swing by and visit me for a couple of month. I do need some help as i am not aware of any specific procedures require for a temporary visitor visa.

The visa applications was rejected over the counter saying that my wife and kids would require an itinerary first prior to any visa submission. I am not sure whether that is true or not. Please advise.

I told my wife to prep all the documents as mentioned on the website such as invitation letter, proof of financial, place to stay in Canada etc. and she did.

I just need a kind clarification regarding the itinerary.

Thank you.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Hello there,

I kindly need advise and guidance over here and thank you for that,

I am currently in Canada on a work visa and are trying to get a Visitor visa for my wife and kids from Malaysia to swing by and visit me for a couple of month. I do need some help as i am not aware of any specific procedures require for a temporary visitor visa.

The visa applications was rejected over the counter saying that my wife and kids would require an itinerary first prior to any visa submission. I am not sure whether that is true or not. Please advise.

I told my wife to prep all the documents as mentioned on the website such as invitation letter, proof of financial, place to stay in Canada etc. and she did.

I just need a kind clarification regarding the itinerary.

Thank you.
Hi @Dome6077, I applied a visitor visa from Malaysia 3 years ago. You will need to have a dummy flight ticket and an explanation on what your wife and kids going to do in Canada, like are they going to see Niagara falls, downtown Toronto, etc. or are they going to purely see you.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It would be much better if you go to any professional consultants in KL area .
because VFS is just a courier company who just collect your documents and send it to Singapore , but professional consultants can see your case according to there experience.
I think better option in KL area is BP Management sdn bhd guys and there website is www.gocanada.biz
they are quite professional and the reviews about them can be seen on google as well