+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Status

raviranjanec10

Feb 8, 2018
Hi All,
I am Canadian citizen and have applied for visit visa for parents from India.
I had submitted the application on May 28,2023 and Biometric was done on June 5.
I had request for urgency for the processing by submitting medical letter from doctors and her reports as my wife is critically ill.

I trie following up with webform couple of times with no luck. Status shows in progress and last update is Biometric.
Can anyone share experiences the best way to reach out IRCC and anything else I can do to speed up application processing.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
I had submitted the application on May 28,2023 and Biometric was done on June 5.
I had request for urgency for the processing by submitting medical letter from doctors and her reports as my wife is critically ill.

I trie following up with webform couple of times with no luck. Status shows in progress and last update is Biometric.
Can anyone share experiences the best way to reach out IRCC and anything else I can do to speed up application processing.

Thank you
You can call IRCC if you are their representative. Ask MP to call but doesn’t expedite. No way to expedite.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi All,

Thank you
Reach out to your MP that is the best way.

raviranjanec10

Feb 8, 2018
You can call IRCC if you are their representative. Ask MP to call but doesn’t expedite. No way to expedite.
I did try calling IRCC, Canadian helpline( in Canada) told to contact delhi office and there is now working phone numbee to reach out call Center in delhi
I did ask MP but they have their own SLA.