+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Stamping within Canada

SrinivasanTR

Aug 5, 2023
Hi,

I moved to Canada on work permit along with my spouse and son last year 2022. When we entered Canada, my son passport was valid for one year hence his visitor visa stamped on his passport was for one year and his visitor record was also given for one year.
We recently renewed his passport and then submitted for visitor visa extension, received his visitor record permit for 2 more year(tagged with my work permit).

I am now looking to get his passport stamped with visitor visa so that he does not have any issues re-entering the country(Canada) if we go out of the country for a vacation or emergency. Can someone please on the process to submit his passport for visitor visa stamping within Canada.

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Hello,

Could you find a solution? I'm facing similar problem for my daughter's visa stamping.

Thank you.

Hi,

I moved to Canada on work permit along with my spouse and son last year 2022. When we entered Canada, my son passport was valid for one year hence his visitor visa stamped on his passport was for one year and his visitor record was also given for one year.
We recently renewed his passport and then submitted for visitor visa extension, received his visitor record permit for 2 more year(tagged with my work permit).

I am now looking to get his passport stamped with visitor visa so that he does not have any issues re-entering the country(Canada) if we go out of the country for a vacation or emergency. Can someone please on the process to submit his passport for visitor visa stamping within Canada.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hello,

Could you find a solution? I'm facing similar problem for my daughter's visa stamping.

Thank you.
Visitor visa and visitor record not same things. If you apply and get approved for visitor visa, they will ask your passport to stamp your visa. Looks like you applied visitor record.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
apply for a TRV inside Canada for your kid. put a cover letter and attach your WP etc on it. It will be approved.

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Visitor visa and visitor record not same things. If you apply and get approved for visitor visa, they will ask your passport to stamp your visa. Looks like you applied visitor record.
I applied for visitor visa only. But they provided another visitor record with extended date. They did not ask for passport for stamping.