upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hi,

I will be applying for my mother-in-law for visitor visa as we are expecting a baby in early 2020. I have questions regarding providing proof of funds. My father-in-law is no more, and they are a joint family and all the property is under the name of grandfather. In this case, what documents should be used to provide proof of funds and proof of properties?

Thanks all in advance.
Ok just to be sure I understand properly is proof of property in late father in laws name?

STEP_HEN

Oct 14, 2019
Good morning to all, please can any one know after long waiting and can I still go to Canada even if my visa is release but the date of conference has passed? Still waiting till now because I did my biometric July 15 from Manila and I submit my online application through Manila portal but am from Nigeria

STEP_HEN

Oct 14, 2019
Up till now from July 15 after my Biometric in Manila Philippines nothing till today, I don't know if I will still be given the visa, the conference am to attend is on 29 October at Manitoba University. I need that please pray with me my visa should be given to me

CanuckGoose

Nov 5, 2018
Hi any update yet.
I also got the same status on my page.
Visa got refused:(

Due to officer not being satisfy that they will return to their country. We clearly explained on the invitation letter plus provided school registration documents but it wasn't enough.

We have reapplied again, hoping for a positive result this time.

STEP_HEN

Oct 14, 2019
Finally my visa refusal letter is out dated 18 October since July, that I don't have ties relations in Canada, no ties family relations and no ties travel history, hope they can accept me next time, and if am applying next time hope I won't need any biometric again or I will still do it? Thanks to all of us in the house and good luck to people that has still waiting.

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Applied visitor for parents (mom,dad,brother)
Applied 25 oct
Biomatrices instructions letter 28oct
Biomatrices done 1 nov.
PPR for MOM AND DAD -18 nov
Brother got refusal

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
Bros, you are quite fresh in the waiting game!
My application was submitted on July 31, 2019 and till date, it's still being processed at the visa processing office.
Well I applied from Nigeria
Bro. did you get your visa? mine was July 29th, Lagos, Nigeria. it's 103 working days today and still on Background and Eligibility Checks.

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello passport request means i got visa ? If yes then i have to send my passport for stamping but i have seen some people who when got their invelope of decision on which they got refusal What is that in that case ? Plz let me knw i am confused

Reactions: Tplepsey
Nov 24, 2019
Hello please I need someone to enlighten me here, I submitted my applicationfor visiting visa on 27 September, and on the 23 October I receive a correspondence ID with biometric letter that my visa is processing that ,within 28 working days I will receive messages and yet I haven't seen messages and also it's sign of possible result

walexi123

Sep 26, 2019
Hello please I need someone to enlighten me here, I submitted my applicationfor visiting visa on 27 September, and on the 23 October I receive a correspondence ID with biometric letter that my visa is processing that ,within 28 working days I will receive messages and yet I haven't seen messages and also it's sign of possible result
Send them a message using the web form

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
Hi everybdy
My application submission date was 18th of october biomatric latter on 19th and i was submitted biomatric on 21st oct my review eligibility started on 23rd oct
And waiting for result till now anybdy have a idea