+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa response for those who applied in July 2022

haider.galena

Nov 14, 2022
hi all
I applied for my visitor visa on July 21, 2022.
and my submission acceptance was on July 22 since processing time is increasing every week my bio is already done.
it is 14-nov-2022 but till now there is no response for immigration. i have sent twice the consent webform to IRCC but both times they gave a stander reply. my wife is a Canadian citizen and also she calls in Ircc many times in Canada also they gave a stander reply to her as well. since I applied for a visitor visa my days are almost 116. and I'm planning to be there at the end of Nov 2022.
So my question is there anyone who applied end of July and they got any response??
I applied from UAE.

yuvrajkalia19

Sep 19, 2022
Try to contact MP of ur Province to contact to IRCC and to look at ur file ASAP...... I also applied on 6 july and my travel dates were 15 nov to 30 nov... and on 28 oct we mailed the MP and on 4 Nov review was started but still the result is out yet so far...

haider.galena

Nov 14, 2022
Try to contact MP of ur Province to contact to IRCC and to look at ur file ASAP...... I also applied on 6 july and my travel dates were 15 nov to 30 nov... and on 28 oct we mailed the MP and on 4 Nov review was started but still the result is out yet so far...
we did contact MP but unfortunately haven't gotten any positive response from him also he told us to contact him after the 24th of November even we attached the medical report of my wife she is pregnant and her expecting date of delivery is 2nd December 2022 but still, we are just waiting

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
we did contact MP but unfortunately haven't gotten any positive response from him also he told us to contact him after the 24th of November even we attached the medical report of my wife she is pregnant and her expecting date of delivery is 2nd December 2022 but still, we are just waiting
Do you not have a sponsorship application underway? Honestly because you are married to a Canadain your chances are low for a TRV. You need to show strong ties to country (job letter with approved leave), funds and travel history.

haider.galena

Nov 14, 2022
I do have a good job, funds and a travel history as well, I and my wife were living together in Dubai. she flies back in June 2022 because she is pregnant with our first child and that is why we applied for TRV so I can get a visa ASAP and I will be with her at the time of delivery since we apply the processing time was 60 day but now every week its increasing and processing times reach to 193 days now. and we haven't applied for the sponsorship we are waiting until after when she is going to give birth then we will do the sponsorship process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do have a good job, funds and a travel history as well, I and my wife were living together in Dubai. she flies back in June 2022 because she is pregnant with our first child and that is why we applied for TRV so I can get a visa ASAP and I will be with her at the time of delivery since we apply the processing time was 60 day but now every week its increasing and processing times reach to 193 days now. and we haven't applied for the sponsorship we are waiting until after when she is going to give birth then we will do the sponsorship process.
Ok. You really need to get that submitted. The issue is that IRCC will not believe you are coming just for a visit especially that your wife is pregnant. Has your file even started eligibility review?