Strong financial ties.
Ppf
Lic
Fd
Any account concerned to you or you family having good transaction with money
Property papers
Shares holding
Mutual funds
As you have got a rejection once try to address all the concerns plus show yourself strong financially
Accomodation at my brothers place
Shown tentative flights which I will book
Do I include cover letter here or in the optional category??

And also i had previously applied to visit my brother there is also a reception that I am going to attend so should I mention that with the invitation letter of reception??

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
Accomodation at my brothers place
Shown tentative flights which I will book
Do I include cover letter here or in the optional category??

And also i had previously applied to visit my brother there is also a reception that I am going to attend so should I mention that with the invitation letter of reception??
According to my view you should not complicate it too much attach an invitation from your brother mention that as there is a reception in those days which you like to Attend as well and do present an iternary with some tourist places to be visit and if possible a hotel booking
Make your application as you want to visit Canada with family for visiting you relatives, some personal work , and you are interested to see some tourist places and go for paper base no need to send any tickets your tentative dates will be mentioned on your application Once again focus on your covering letter n your documents as the visa will be granted on that basis address all the concerns of the visa officer and be on point Best of luck

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
According to my view you should not complicate it too much attach an invitation from your brother mention that as there is a reception in those days which you like to Attend as well and do present an iternary with some tourist places to be visit and if possible a hotel booking
Make your application as you want to visit Canada with family for visiting you relatives, some personal work , and you are interested to see some tourist places and go for paper base no need to send any tickets your tentative dates will be mentioned on your application Once again focus on your covering letter n your documents as the visa will be granted on that basis address all the concerns of the visa officer and be on point Best of luck
Thank You so much applied for the visa again hope everything goes fine this time

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Hello All
refused again based on purpose of travel and based on your personal assets and financial status.

qaduser

Dec 22, 2018
Hello All
refused again based on purpose of travel and based on your personal assets and financial status.
Hi
What was your purpose of visit, online or paper based, how long was your visit, and about your financial what proofs did you present?

It seems that you have a good traveling History,

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Well I am the Proprietor of a firm and partner in 2 firms around 77000 $CAD FD and 21000$CAD in my savings account my 3 years Tax Return and 3 yrs Balance sheet i specified 20 days visit purpose was to meet my cousin who stays there having Canadian passport