+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejected

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Hello there
I applied on 28th of November and received a rejection today stating my purpose of visit and travel history.
I have applied with my family which consist of my wife and an year old Son.
The purpose of my visit was Visiting my cousin who lives in Canada
And I have previously been to Canada two times but that was 1997 & 2006.
My Travel History
Me and My wife have been to Australia.
I have been to UK and Schengen Area

We all hold a valid US Visa got this November
Plan was to attend the wedding in US and then head to Canada to spend time with my cousin's family.

What Can I do ? Should I Reapply or just go to US attend wedding and come back. I have to travel May2019

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello there
I applied on 28th of November and received a rejection today stating my purpose of visit and travel history.
I have applied with my family which consist of my wife and an year old Son.
The purpose of my visit was Visiting my cousin who lives in Canada
And I have previously been to Canada two times but that was 1997 & 2006.
My Travel History
Me and My wife have been to Australia.
I have been to UK and Schengen Area

We all hold a valid US Visa got this November
Plan was to attend the wedding in US and then head to Canada to spend time with my cousin's family.

What Can I do ? Should I Reapply or just go to US attend wedding and come back. I have to travel May2019
Did you request for CAN+ category for processing?
Did you sumit financial documents as proof online?

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Did you request for CAN+ category for processing?
Did you sumit financial documents as proof online?
I did not request for can+ as it has been more than 10 years of my canada visit and I did submit all my financial proofs which are way more than what I need to cover the trip

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I did not request for can+ as it has been more than 10 years of my canada visit and I did submit all my financial proofs which are way more than what I need to cover the trip
You were still eligible for CAN+ because you had a valid USA visa. Did you select the same while filling online questionnaire?

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
You were still eligible for CAN+ because you had a valid USA visa. Did you select the same while filling online questionnaire?
Yes I had uploaded my USA visa. But I think it ask you have you ever traveled to US or Canada in past 10 years that I selected No. The issue is not CAN+ the issue is it is rejected

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yes I had uploaded my USA visa. But I think it ask you have you ever traveled to US or Canada in past 10 years that I selected No. The issue is not CAN+ the issue is it is rejected
Try sending a reconsideration request by email and web form (it’s not guaranteed) but answer their queries of rejection letter and attach documents including USA Visa copy.

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Try sending a reconsideration request by email and web form (it’s not guaranteed) but answer their queries of rejection letter and attach documents including USA Visa copy.
Yess will send them an request to reconsider my application will revert once i get any reply

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
I
Your only option is to reapply by submitting more convincing evidence that addresses the refusal reasons
I have submitted the scanned copy of my passport showing all the visas and stamp and letter of invitation from my cousin who lives in Canada what more can i show??