+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejected

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
You should apply a paper visa under can plus category don’t forget to mention it on covering letter with a strong covering letter mentioning your previous Canada visits with your us visa details and your plans in Canada and do mention your concern of being rejected in last visa application
Attach all documents
ITR
credit card statement
Property papers
Any paper that shows strong tie with home country
Copy of All previous visa n entry exit stamp
Process time should be aprox 10 days under can plus

qaduser

Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,
I have got TRV refusal today for the second time, my purpose of visit is to improve my English language, I applied for a 2 weeks general English course at an international institute located in Toronto, I supporting my second application with all documents needed, my full time job certification, bank statement with, ..etc, and clarified that I will go back to my home for my little daughters and my job.

my traveling history for last 10 years for two countries which are do not need a visa, but for the second time same rejecting reasons, purpose of visit, traveling history and financial support.

what shall I do, reapply paper based TRV, please advice me about my case.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all,
I have got TRV refusal today for the second time, my purpose of visit is to improve my English language, I applied for a 2 weeks general English course at an international institute located in Toronto, I supporting my second application with all documents needed, my full time job certification, bank statement with, ..etc, and clarified that I will go back to my home for my little daughters and my job.

my traveling history for last 10 years for two countries which are do not need a visa, but for the second time same rejecting reasons, purpose of visit, traveling history and financial support.

what shall I do, reapply paper based TRV, please advice me about my case.
Wanting to learn/improve English is a very weak purpose of visit that is used by applicants who are not genuine visitors or likely to overstay their visit. It is possible to enroll for a similar English program in your home country.

With two successive refusals, it is best if you don't reapply for at least 6-8 months. When you reapply in the future, you must have a genuine purpose of visit + stronger ties to your home country.

Reactions: visatest

qaduser

Dec 22, 2018
Wanting to learn/improve English is a very weak purpose of visit that is used by applicants who are not genuine visitors or likely to overstay their visit. It is possible to enroll for a similar English program in your home country.

With two successive refusals, it is best if you don't reapply for at least 6-8 months. When you reapply in the future, you must have a genuine purpose of visit + stronger ties to your home country.
Thank you for your reply,
One of my purposes to visit Canad is really to improve my English which is would be more effective than improving it in my country which is non-english speker. My ties are a full time job with 18 years of experience in IT with good salary, my own bussiness and invesment in my country, and my small family with two little daughters.
Next, and after go back, I would like to apply a EE, when I pass all requirements, but at this time I need the vist to improve my english and for exploring.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you for your reply,
One of my purposes to visit Canad is really to improve my English which is would be more effective than improving it in my country which is non-english speker. My ties are a full time job with 18 years of experience in IT with good salary, my own bussiness and invesment in my country, and my small family with two little daughters.
Next, and after go back, I would like to apply a EE, when I pass all requirements, but at this time I need the vist to improve my english and for exploring.
Still a very weak purpose of visit that is unlikely to get a TRV approval. There are a number of institutes in almost every country (including your home country or another country that's close to where you are) where you can learn English.

It's not possible to learn a language, including English, in just two weeks.

Have you taken the IELTS test for EE?

qaduser

Dec 22, 2018
Still a very weak purpose of visit that is unlikely to get a TRV approval. There are a number of institutes in almost every country (including your home country or another country that's close to where you are) where you can learn English.

It's not possible to learn a language, including English, in just two weeks.

Have you taken the IELTS test for EE?
I attend to take IELTS, but planning to take it when I come back home and of course to get high scores I need first to improve my language which I hoped to pass from visit Canada

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
You should apply a paper visa under can plus category don’t forget to mention it on covering letter with a strong covering letter mentioning your previous Canada visits with your us visa details and your plans in Canada and do mention your concern of being rejected in last visa application
Attach all documents
ITR
credit card statement
Property papers
Any paper that shows strong tie with home country
Copy of All previous visa n entry exit stamp
Process time should be aprox 10 days under can plus
Thank you soo much I was too thinking of applying a paper based application. Shall i wait for new year or apply soon if I apply after 31st December i have to travel for biometrics as it will be required after that

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
Better apply before 31st as you will save in cost n a process of biometric
Once again make a proper covering letter
Requesting for a can plus process if possible but in the first line
Add as many as financial and ties to India with your application as the Vo will refer to your previous application as well according to me your covering letter plays an important role

Reactions: anujar0ra

qaduser

Dec 22, 2018
Dear all
Dear @Bryanna

In my case is there an acceptable objection/reconsideration like sending a reconsideration request by email or web form

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Better apply before 31st as you will save in cost n a process of biometric
Once again make a proper covering letter
Requesting for a can plus process if possible but in the first line
Add as many as financial and ties to India with your application as the Vo will refer to your previous application as well according to me your covering letter plays an important role
My relatives in Canada are telling me to apply on 2nd week of Jan as there must be too much rush everybody prefers to go there in December.
So can i write about my travel history in my cover letter and about my Industry for which i have to be here to make sure its running

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
My relatives in Canada are telling me to apply on 2nd week of Jan as there must be too much rush everybody prefers to go there in December.
So can i write about my travel history in my cover letter and about my Industry for which i have to be here to make sure its running
Yes you can mention about your business and your duties but be short better type the letter on your business letter head and attach you business ITR as well No difference between now or jan 2 weak and for your information normal application time right now is less than 30 days usually it’s more than 40 days as after 31 first you have to an appointment at vfs for you entire family give biometric and then submit application rest your wish

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Yes you can mention about your business and your duties but be short better type the letter on your business letter head and attach you business ITR as well No difference between now or jan 2 weak and for your information normal application time right now is less than 30 days usually it’s more than 40 days as after 31 first you have to an appointment at vfs for you entire family give biometric and then submit application rest your wish
Ok I am convinced and applying now. What should i provide them in document of travel others which is asking for travel itinerary hote booking and medical appointment last time i just provided a cover letter about my itinerary

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
Hotel details yes
Proper iternary yes
Doctor appointment ( no idea )
Strong financial ties.
Ppf
Lic
Fd
Any account concerned to you or you family having good transaction with money
Property papers
Shares holding
Mutual funds
As you have got a rejection once try to address all the concerns plus show yourself strong financially

Reactions: anujar0ra