+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejected

praveen2288

Mar 27, 2014
Hi all,

I applied for multiple entry Visitor Visa through my office to attend a training in canada office. Duration is of 1 month. Submitted all the requested documents like Covering letter, Invitation letter, past 6 months bank statement, tax docuemnts etc.

Visa got rejected due to following reasons.

1) No travel History - (Cant help this is my first trip)
2) No legitimate business purpose - (Attached both covering letter and invitation letter from Canada office. It was mentioned clearly all the expenses will be borne by company)
3) Personal Assets and financial status - (Account balance was around 1 Lakh INR. Not sure if this should be more)

Can you please guide me when can I reapply again? Should the Invitation letter have any specific text to get through. Also is there any qualifying amount of asset that I need to show. Pls advice.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
praveen2288 said:
Hi all,

I applied for multiple entry Visitor Visa through my office to attend a training in canada office. Duration is of 1 month. Submitted all the requested documents like Covering letter, Invitation letter, past 6 months bank statement, tax docuemnts etc.

Visa got rejected due to following reasons.

1) No travel History - (Cant help this is my first trip)
2) No legitimate business purpose - (Attached both covering letter and invitation letter from Canada office. It was mentioned clearly all the expenses will be borne by company)
3) Personal Assets and financial status - (Account balance was around 1 Lakh INR. Not sure if this should be more)

Can you please guide me when can I reapply again? Should the Invitation letter have any specific text to get through. Also is there any qualifying amount of asset that I need to show. Pls advice.
The lack of details when asking for help is a bad sign on the level of details used to explain your situation in the application. E.g. what is 1 Lakh INR? Suppose I am an immigration officer and I see this, why should I know what is the conversion rate and why should I make an extra effort to know if you are the one interested in showing you are financially capable? Don't get me wrong, maybe they know but this shows that you are assuming that they will fill in the blanks. Well, they fill them in but they will not fill it with the "good version".

You can reapply as soon as you have adequate paperwork.

Be specific and be obvious about all that you show. In here you are not specific enough so we can help you further.

Trvapp

Mar 27, 2014
Hello,

I am in dire need if help/advice to get a TRV. I schooled in canada in the past and moved to the uk in sept last year (2013). I still have a valid study permit and student re entry visa.

I would like to go back to visit my brother and friends in canada. I applied for my trv first online and got a rejection I didn't convince the officer I would leave canada at the end of my visit. And they checked the boxes 'Your Immigration Status' 'Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence' 'Purpose of a Visit' and 'your current employment situation'. I added extra documents to my application, including a detailed letter explaining my purpose of visit. and re submitted it to the VFS in London this time, I had so much hope only for my passport to be returned and I was refused again for the same reasons except my employment. I thought I would be able to prove that my purpose was genuine by applying for another visa rather than taking advantage of a visa I already had! I am new to the uk and barely know anyone here I have a 3 weeks break from school and thought it would be nice to be around people that made me happy again. Moving to the uk hasn't been very smooth for me not having anyone here, I have built a family in canada and was so happy when I thought time of school would allow me to see them again.

Please help me on how I can improve my application. Being an international student in the uk i do not know how to prove family ties here as I do not have any close relative here with me. And what can I do about my immigration status as I am here on a tier 4 visa and I had made that available to them during my application.

Please help me out