+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa rejected for brother in law

Deepak242015

Nov 9, 2018
Hi Team-

The visitor visa for my brother in law was rejected twice on the below reasons:-

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

I am not too sure what to do forward-we attached the below documents:-

-Business registration
-Proof of funds
-Travel history
-all necessary other documents

Can you please let me know how to proceed with this further-it has been rejected twice and i do not want it to get rejected again.Can I apply immediately after rejection

Best Regards

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Team-

The visitor visa for my brother in law was rejected twice on the below reasons:-

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

-Business registration
-Proof of funds
-Travel history

Can you please let me know how to proceed with this further-it has been rejected twice and i do not want it to get rejected again.Can I apply immediately after rejection

Best Regards
When did you applied and from where ?

what reason you given for the visit and gor how long ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Team-

-Business registration
-Proof of funds
-Travel history

Best Regards
Order GCMS notes. Don’t reapply immediately since he has 2 rejections.

How long of visit and how much in personal (not business) funds shown?
What are ties (family and business )? Business registration doesn’t show anything. Did he include contracts to be completed, taxes, income.
Travel history - UK, US, NZ or AUS?

Last edited:

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hi Team-

-Business registration
-Proof of funds
-Travel history

Best Regards
Apply for refusal notes. Only then will you understand the detail reasons behind your refusals. Provide more details about proof of funds,, travel history(which countries), how long is the stay. detailed itinerary submitted? Your length of stay should be supported well by available funds. For example, for a week trip, minimum 5000CAD must be available in the account.

parminderpt

Jul 1, 2016
Order GCMS notes. Don’t reapply immediately since he has 2 rejections.

How long of visit and how much in personal (not business) funds shown?
What are ties (family and business )? Business registration doesn’t show anything. Did he include contracts to be completed, taxes, income.
Travel history - UK, US, NZ or AUS?
What type of GCMS notes can help understand reason of refusal?

RonyJohny

Apr 1, 2023
Toronto, Canada
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
What type of GCMS notes can help understand reason of refusal?
Software that IRCC uses is called GCMS. IRCC and their officials including Visa officers enter all the details in this software. We can apply for these details in GCMS with respect to our application. We can request it either from CBSA or IRCC, it doesn't matter, all the details will be same. Since I was outside Canada, I applied through gcmsapply.com and received in 21 days from CBSA. Paid around $6. There are other website aswell.