+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa refuses twice

Aug 22, 2018
hello

I apply for a visitor Visa in 2018 and I was refuses , I apply online while I was participate in the program Summer work and travel in United State . Then this year I'm participate in the same program and I dicide to apply again since I want to travel with my friends when we visit the Niagara falls , but I was refuses again, and I don't understand why: I'm 28, finish my college , I have funds sufficient, Americans visa for 10 years, no families ties in Canada and I'm only wanted to go to Canada for 4 days , and still refuses and I don't understand why . I request the notes last summer and it only shows : that the official doesn't found my foreign status and my family information something crazy because I fill that information very carefully. What I have to to do to be granted with a Canada visa ?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You are applying from a country, that you do not live in, that is one thing. You have to show ties to your home country. Job, property, something to show the VO officer you will return to that country, versus staying in Canada. You have not mentioned if you have a job in your home country. In a nut shell, your ties to your home country are weak You also have not mentioned if you have travel to other countries that require visas, example UK, Australia etc. You also have to show that you have a travel history of compliance that you visited these countries, and followed the rules. You also have a visa refusal per your earlier postings As well are you married or single ? If you have a family back in your home country that would be a tie that you would return to, if you are single, you do not.
Remember, being issued a visa to visit Canada is a privilege, not a right,

Aug 22, 2018
You are applying from a country, that you do not live in, that is one thing. You have to show ties to your home country. Job, property, something to show the VO officer you will return to that country, versus staying in Canada. You have not mentioned if you have a job in your home country. In a nut shell, your ties to your home country are weak You also have not mentioned if you have travel to other countries that require visas, example UK, Australia etc. You also have to show that you have a travel history of compliance that you visited these countries, and followed the rules. You also have a visa refusal per your earlier postings As well are you married or single ? If you have a family back in your home country that would be a tie that you would return to, if you are single, you do not.
Remember, being issued a visa to visit Canada is a privilege, not a right,
I have a job in my home country . I provided it . Im single and also I have travel history ( travel to United State as a tourist 4 times since I have a valid visa for 10 years ) I don't have property . But I don't think this matter coz my friends haven't show less information than me and I was the only one who was refuses . I mean we all show the same information . Travel history , finance funds , ties and I was the only one. And I don't know what is the criterio they take to approved visas . I know a visa is a privilege no a right but take the same criterio to everybody

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Insufficient funds and travel history
The visa officers checks the travel history for them to know if the applicant is financially capable and never over stayed in the country they are visiting. How many months did you stay in US? The summer work thing, do you have a work permit or just using the tourist visit?

You said you have sufficient funds.But sufficient funds does not only pertains to your fund for the trip. What the visa officers want to see is that you are financially capable. Meaning the travel to Canada will not burn all your savings. There were cases here where in the applicant declared more than $10,000 cad but they still didn't get the visa.

You should have applied from your home country for a visa before flying to the US. It is difficult to apply from a country where in your are only a tourist.

Aug 22, 2018
The visa officers checks the travel history for them to know if the applicant is financially capable and never over stayed in the country they are visiting. How many months did you stay in US? The summer work thing, do you have a work permit or just using the tourist visit?

You said you have sufficient funds.But sufficient funds does not only pertains to your fund for the trip. What the visa officers want to see is that you are financially capable. Meaning the travel to Canada will not burn all your savings. There were cases here where in the applicant declared more than $10,000 cad but they still didn't get the visa.

You should have applied from your home country for a visa before flying to the US. It is difficult to apply from a country where in your are only a tourist.
I have a valid j1 Visa that allowed me to work in United State and travel . I always stay in United State as a tourist 3 week . Never overstay more than that. And I have in my account more than $5000 dollars . I apply from United State since it's more cheap travel to Canada from here than the carribean ..

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I have a valid j1 Visa that allowed me to work in United State and travel . I always stay in United State as a tourist 3 week . Never overstay more than that. And I have in my account more than $5000 dollars . I apply from United State since it's more cheap travel to Canada from here than the carribean ..
$5,000 as savings is low. The visa officer might not see you as a legit tourist as you say you've been working in US.

Aug 22, 2018
$5,000 as savings is low. The visa officer might not see you as a legit tourist as you say you've been working in US.
What ? 5000 for 4 days is no enough ? My friends only have 1500 dollars and they was approved . So I want to understand the criterio they uses to approved it . But you are right , a visa is a privilege no a right

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
What ? 5000 for 4 days is no enough ? My friends only have 1500 dollars and they was approved .
Are you sure that your friend only have 1500 on their accounts? What about the other assets they presented?
I previously mentioned that sufficient funds does not only pertains to your fund for the trip. The visa officers want to see is that you are financially capable. Meaning the travel to Canada will not burn all your savings.

So I want to understand the criterio they uses to approved it
You should have a valid purpose, strong ties (job, family, assets) and are financially capable to travel.

Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure that your friend only have 1500 on their accounts? What about the other assets they presented?
I previously mentioned that sufficient funds does not only pertains to your fund for the trip. The visa officers want to see is that you are financially capable. Meaning the travel to Canada will not burn all your savings.

You should have a valid purpose, strong ties (job, family, assets) and are financially capable to travel.

I'm sure they only provided that amount of money . We all apply together with the same information . The only different is the amount of money and our jobs . After that nothing else . No I'm wasn't burning my savings because we find a tour for 4 days and only cost 1450 dollars that mean I have enough money and still have some savings