Jun 18, 2017
Not really the majority
Hotel of 4000 CAD
Flights of 1000 CAD
Food of 1000 CAD or less
Tourism Of about 1000 CAD or less
And there is room for só more

Much apreciate your time anyway you are so kind always here to wipe our tears
There is no way flights for your whole family from Angola to Vancouver cost 1000. It would still not make sense for a family to use half of their savings for a 10 day vacation for purely tourism. It makes no sense.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
There is no way flights for your whole family from Angola to Vancouver cost 1000. It would still not make sense for a family to use half of their savings for a 10 day vacation for purely tourism. It makes no sense.
Cheap flights option via lisbon
This 1000 did not include flight from Lunda to Lisbon
My daugther is 1 year baby airlines dont charge a ticket

I do not know how you see this canuck78 if we save money for one purpose we spend it for that same purpose.
Why saving if not to spend ?

We are employed and making money with business we invest, would not take long to have the money again. Why is there a concern?

I want really undersand

We have a fully Paid house
Cars
Jobs
Investments

We should enjoy what we work for shouldnt we?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Cheap flights option via lisbon
This 1000 did not include flight from Lunda to Lisbon
My daugther is 1 year baby airlines dont charge a ticket
You have to include all flights so $2000. It doesn’t make sense why you are so insistent on visiting Vancouver and using half of your savings on a 10 day vacation.. It Is clear that you would like to remain in Canada. Otherwise choose another vacation destination.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
You have to include all flights so $2000. It doesn’t make sense why you are so insistent on visiting Vancouver and using half of your savings on a 10 day vacation.. It Is clear that you would like to remain in Canada. Otherwise choose another vacation destination.
(Laughs) I am not insisting in visiting vancouver in anyways
My visa was refused OK
If they refuse again OK then

Very Strange how you insist I have other intentions (thinkig why so)

I will not brand myself as honest person
But have no reasons to lie to you here on my intentions.
Will go as tourist what then ?
Became illegal?
What then ?
The life I have in my country of residence is Well funded would not have the same so easy in other places

If I wanted to imigrate would focuse in other imigration option as canada have many.

As far as I am conserned I can visit anywhere

If this is just a first refusal, Why are you so straight forward in telling me to descard Vancouver on my list?
Insstead of helping to improve the next presentation?

Reactions: Bitema

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
(Laughs) I am not insisting in visiting vancouver in anyways
My visa was refused OK
If they refuse again OK then

Very Strange how you insist I have other intentions (thinkig why so)

I will not brand myself as honest person
But have no reasons to lie to you here on my intentions.
Will go as tourist what then ?
Became illegal?
What then ?
The life I have in my country of residence is Well funded would not have the same so easy in other places

If I wanted to imigrate would focuse in other imigration option as canada have many.

As far as I am conserned I can visit anywhere

If this is just a first refusal, Why are you so straight forward in telling me to descard Vancouver on my list?
Insstead of helping to improve the next presentation?
Unfortunately there are post like yours on a daily basis and people do want to stay longterm. Many want to try and find a job and get a work permit. You seem to be supporting a large family. It makes no sense to spend half your savings on a 10 day vacation literally across the world. You are being refused because the VO has viewed your application like I am and views you as an overstay risk who doesn’t have enough funds to warrant such an expensive vacation. Would order GCMS notes and you will get the exact reasons why you were refused. If you can address all the reasons for refusal then reapply. Would add travel medical insurance on the list of your travel expenses.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
some people on this forum are rude and judgemental. they consider themselves flag bearers of Canada visa and border security. forum was designed to help each other but not the other way around. just ignore them and pursue your goals calmly ,quietly and lovingly. u might not get cogent answers to all your queries here so its better to hire a professional and don't risk the visa. if you have already applied for visa then there is no point wasting time here.Best of luck.
If you looked back to all the previous posts I told OP that he didn’t have good chances of getting TRVs before applying. I am providing honest advice of why someone will/is getting refused. I don’t want people to have unrealistic expectations and I point out why they have likely been denied. Looking back at my previous post OPs child is 2 so they will be buying 3 sets so likely 3k in flights at the minimum. I have told OP to order GCMS notes and if he can address all the concerns then reapply. Hiring a consultant or lawyer will not change the outcome so unlike you I don’t advise that people waste their money unless they need help. It financially does not make sense to spend so much of your savings and go literally across the world to go on vacation. Vancouver also has a very large port so I still have my concerns that OP is seeking employment. This is how VO examine applications. Vancouver is lovely but there are many other vacation destinations much closer and cheaper when you are supporting a family and extended family.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Canuck78
If you looked back to all the previous posts I told OP that he didn’t have good chances of getting TRVs before applying. I am providing honest advice of why someone will/is getting refused. I don’t want people to have unrealistic expectations and I point out why they have likely been denied. Looking back at my previous post OPs child is 2 so they will be buying 3 sets so likely 3k in flights at the minimum. I have told OP to order GCMS notes and if he can address all the concerns then reapply. Hiring a consultant or lawyer will not change the outcome so unlike you I don’t advise that people waste their money unless they need help. It financially does not make sense to spend so much of your savings and go literally across the world to go on vacation. Vancouver also has a very large port so I still have my concerns that OP is seeking employment. This is how VO examine applications. Vancouver is lovely but there are many other vacation destinations much closer and cheaper when you are supporting a family and extended family.
Canuck78 is very experienced that is the reason I always consider what comes from s/her

My child will be in exact 2 while there
Meaning that buying the tickets before she will still be counted as 1
Have been saying 2 years based on the year we are 2020.

Besides my work, my family live on heritage left by my father this is what supports 2 little brothers in school age and supports my mothers needs and me myself use the funds whenever in need as it is invested. I give my financial support to them whenever necessary,
But what they need me the most is for guydence. I frequently respond o behalf of family when called by banks for inquiry that is how I am responsible financially for all.
Thought that having such family responsabilities would be seen as ties

I love life at sea I even mentioned in the intention letter that wouldnt miss to go for harbour tour because it gives a better view of the city not for finding a job
I am afraid being honest in this raised a red flag in my aplication.

I can be profissional but have no chances of being hired out of blue as I am a foreign with no work permit, one Might think that intend to apply for WP inside canada, what would be of diference if I apply for WP right now? Chances are almost the same
Didnt apply for WP because dont want it.

Last edited:

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
some people on this forum are rude and judgemental. they consider themselves flag bearers of Canada visa and border security. forum was designed to help each other but not the other way around. just ignore them and pursue your goals calmly ,quietly and lovingly. u might not get cogent answers to all your queries here so its better to hire a professional and don't risk the visa. if you have already applied for visa then there is no point wasting time here.Best of luck.
Iglu very kind of you
Always good to see some lights in the darkness

But unfortunately we need to see answers like these from canuck78 because that is how the VO looked at the aplication negatively

Hearing the truth Might hurt but is always necessary.
Better to hear it than being still thinking that I was unjusticed in the decision

That is what I need so that I can know how to adress to VO

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
For someone like you with previous travel history,you can always try again another time and prove your ties your home country better.You were not going to be able to travel soon with the borders closed anyway.
Thanks for giving this little push forward

Unfortunately yes the borders are closed till further notice
I Might reaply again after all this
But honestly started losing the will to visit canada did not go yet but already feeling like unwanted (laughs)