steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for giving this little push forward

Unfortunately yes the borders are closed till further notice
I Might reaply again after all this
But honestly started losing the will to visit canada did not go yet but already feeling like unwanted (laughs)
It make sense for people spending half of their savings (or more) on vacation. If not, what's the point of saving? Pass it on to inheritance? But don't give up hope though! See how it goes after this pandemic.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this pandemic is likely to be stretched for another 2-3 years. its gonna peak around july - august. visa processing has nothing to do with covid19.
But the travel ban is due to the pandemic. Even with TRV, they cannot come to Canada this time. What's the pt to reapply during the pandemic?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visitor visa granted till the passport expiry , ( i might be wrong but that is how i have seen most of the TRV visa validity) they can secure the visa now and travel later.
Visas are not always given until the passport expiry date. Depends on the concern of the VO.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
It make sense for people spending half of their savings (or more) on vacation. If not, what's the point of saving? Pass it on to inheritance? But don't give up hope though! See how it goes after this pandemic.
Somebody spoted it

That is exactly the point

Reactions: Legend6892

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We are talking about 16.5k when OP has his own family and seems to also be financially helping his mother and younger siblings. OP is likely pretty young so probably not considering estate planning anytime soon. Saving to pay for school fees, a car, etc. is more realistic use of the money. Would encourage @Agustavo to apply for GCMS notes for exact reasons for refusal before reapplying.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
We are talking about 16.5k when OP has his own family and seems to also be financially helping his mother and younger siblings. OP is likely pretty young so probably not considering estate planning anytime soon. Saving to pay for school fees, a car, etc. is more realistic use of the money. Would encourage @Agustavo to apply for GCMS notes for exact reasons for refusal before reapplying.
My mother and brother are using the pension money and other assets left by my Deceased father and her own for their needs
I am just taking care of all law and institutional needs of them.
Son's money is sacred off course I some times give them from mine, but its nothing that would compromise me financially

I have already a car and a house fully finished

I am profissional in the oil and gas industry my carrer development is monitored by the company I work for and all carrer upgrades are 100% funded by the company

Pretty good advice canuck78
I will definetly order GCM notes for better prospectives
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canuck78
Canuck78 is very experienced that is the reason I always consider what comes from s/her

My child will be in exact 2 while there
Meaning that buying the tickets before she will still be counted as 1
Have been saying 2 years based on the year we are 2020.

Besides my work, my family live on heritage left by my father this is what supports 2 little brothers in school age and supports my mothers needs and me myself use the funds whenever in need as it is invested. I give my financial support to them whenever necessary,
But what they need me the most is for guydence. I frequently respond o behalf of family when called by banks for inquiry that is how I am responsible financially for all.
Thought that having such family responsabilities would be seen as ties

I love life at sea I even mentioned in the intention letter that wouldnt miss to go for harbour tour because it gives a better view of the city not for finding a job
I am afraid being honest in this raised a red flag in my aplication.

I can be profissional but have no chances of being hired out of blue as I am a foreign with no work permit, one Might think that intend to apply for WP inside canada, what would be of diference if I apply for WP right now? Chances are almost the same
Didnt apply for WP because dont want it.
Warning you that you would need to purchase a 3rd return ticket if your child turns 2 while on vacation anywhere.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's never too young for estate planning. For example, COVID kill young people too.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's never too young for estate planning. For example, COVID kill young people too.
I agree. Things like saving for school or even an emergency fund makes more sense for this family. Planning for future expenses make such more sense.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree. Things like saving for school or even an emergency fund makes more sense for this family. Planning for future expenses make such more sense.
With the inheritance from deceased father, there might be funds reserved for those purposes already. Therefore it make sense for the OP to use his savings for vacation.

Reactions: Legend6892

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
(Laughing out loud) on covid kills youg people
Ladies and gentleman you are all amazing
Thank you so much

I fell comprehended here hope will find a way of making an VO to comprehend me as Well
Will rethink Canada seriously