Biometric letter 29 Feb
Biometric submited 2 march
Correspondence letter 12 march
Refusal letter 12 march
Again 13 march

Main Applicant
From Angola
26 years old
Employed in a multinational oil and gas company with a permanent contract (my work statement did not mention that I am permanent) working as a technician
My wife: 26 years old sales manager
My daughter: 1 year old

Travel history many african countries
France
Spain
Portugal
Available funds for stay: 18,750 CAD
Pretended to stay for 10 days
Family and friends in canada: name
Family and friends in country of presidente: my mother my 2 brothers in school age living in my house

Have propeeties but I did not mention tbem in the first aplication.

I did not sin on the intention letter was perfect.
Dayly intinerary well detailed on dayly basis

Please give your critics and sugestions what I could improve.

Here is the letter

Dear Agus Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone got refusal Of visiting visa march the 12th
Timeline.
Online aplication: Feb 28
Biometric letter 29 Feb
Biometric submited 2 march
Correspondence letter 12 march
Refusal letter 12 march
Again 13 march

Main Applicant
From Angola
26 years old
Employed in a multinational oil and gas company with a permanent contract (my work statement did not mention that I am permanent) working as a technician
My wife: 26 years old sales manager
My daughter: 1 year old

Travel history many african countries
France
Spain
Portugal
Available funds for stay: 18,750 CAD
Pretended to stay for 10 days
Family and friends in canada: name
Family and friends in country of presidente: my mother my 2 brothers in school age living in my house

Have propeeties but I did not mention tbem in the first aplication.

I did not sin on the intention letter was perfect.
Dayly intinerary well detailed on dayly basis

Please give your critics and sugestions what I could improve.

Here is the letter

Dear Agus Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
As I previously mentioned there will be concerns you are not planning on leaving Canada. Having a mother and brothers in your home country creates no ties. What do you mean pretended to stay 10 days?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What supporting documents did you provided when you submit the application?

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
As I previously mentioned there will be concerns you are not planning on leaving Canada. Having a mother and brothers in your home country creates no ties. What do you mean pretended to stay 10 days?
Had a planned intinerary of 10 Days vacation in vancouver
Had a hotel reservation for this entire period

My holidays intention are solemn

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Had a planned intinerary of 10 Days vacation in vancouver
Had a hotel reservation for this entire period

My holidays intention are solemn
You would use the majority of your savings to travel to Vancouver for 10 days your plans don’t make sense.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
What supporting documents did you provided when you submit the application?
Work statement
Bank statement 18,750 CAD
Pay stubs
Criminal record
National ID Card
Travel insurance
Homme private health insurance
Household document

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work statement
Bank statement 18,750 CAD
Pay stubs
Criminal record
National ID Card
Travel insurance
Homme private health insurance
Household document
Come back again when the COVID pandemic is over.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
It is just a vacation so you can select another destination
I have travelled many other destinations
I was recently in a tour in Europe
Have reasons to have cadadá as a goal to visit now in my list
Sure I will have many other trips in diferent places in the future the world is só big

But I wonder why not Canada

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
You would use the majority of your savings to travel to Vancouver for 10 days your plans don’t make sense.
Not really the majority
Hotel of 4000 CAD
Flights of 1000 CAD
Food of 1000 CAD or less
Tourism Of about 1000 CAD or less
And there is room for só more

Much apreciate your time anyway you are so kind always here to wipe our tears

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really the majority
Hotel of 4000 CAD
Flights of 1000 CAD
Food of 1000 CAD or less
Tourism Of about 1000 CAD or less
And there is room for só more

Much apreciate your time anyway you are so kind always here to wipe our tears
Wow! Flights of 1000 CAD is cheap! The cheapest flight between LAD / YYZ in expedia was about CAD 2600! Is yours a standby ticket?

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Wow! Flights of 1000 CAD is cheap! The cheapest flight between LAD / YYZ in expedia was about CAD 2000! Is yours a standby ticket?
Cheaper if you conect to lisbon

This price do not include from LAD to lisbon
Wich is about 400 euros