+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My apologies, Actually I visited LA Disneyland so just inserted.

I am on employment Visa ( Resident Visa) and with the same employer since 2013 ( American consultant company).

As I stated, I will highlight that I have property in my home country on my name and that is immovable asset, I have car, and rented apartment which I furnished and will attach all receipts, I am living in Qatar since 2008 ( almost 12 years ) and during these two years I travelled to US, Schengen counties, UK visa ( multiple entries ), Ireland Visa, Singapore visa, etc. and never overstayed and return to Qatar as I have parament job with very good salary. etc. I am holding PK passport.

Any further suggestion ???
Why were you previously rejected. The travel history will only count if thetravel was done for tourism and hopefully with your family. Not much else I can suggest. Living in a 3rd country creates problems for visa approval. You should also include a detailed day to day itinerary about what you plan to do in Canada.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Why were you previously rejected. The travel history will only count if thetravel was done for tourism and hopefully with your family. Not much else I can suggest. Living in a 3rd country creates problems for visa approval. You should also include a detailed day to day itinerary about what you plan to do in Canada.
Yes, I did travel with my family for tourism purpose.

Previously was rejected as per below comments;
" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit and Travel history".

I will include day to day activities as well in the cover letter. Is there is any specific format for cover letter?

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit and Travel history".

I will include day to day activities as well in the cover letter. Is there is any specific format for cover letter?

Thanks.
No particular format. Your increase in travel should certainly help but the recent US refusal could be an issue.

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019

Thanks.
Here you can make an itinerary

https://www.inspirock.com/trip/10-days-in-toronto-itinerary-with-culture-relaxing-romantic-beaches-historic-sites-museums-shopping-and-wildlife-8e9b701a-3fad-4d95-b8fd-eee083bd15f1?utm_source=plan-share-link&utm_medium=link&utm_content=shareplanlink&utm_campaign=plan-share-link

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks for your help.

I reapplied last week and i already got the approval. :)
Congrats,

Can you please explain what you did for got approval?

Please see below my post:

Please guide me, how to prepare cover letter to re-apply after my application for TRV Visitor Visa got refused Over 179(b) from Dubai, on the following reasons.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Timeline
DateSubject
February 28, 2020Correspondence Letter for Visa Refusal
February 27, 2020Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Collection
February 14, 2020Biometrics Collection Letter
February 12, 2020Submission Confirmation
February 12, 2020Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

Personal Details:
  • I am Indian passport holder, Working in Dubai as a Operations Manager and my monthly salary in AED 10,000+
  • I am Married and I have 3 Kids, I send my family back to India because of my wife's elderly parents needs her support due to their aging.
  • I have travelled as a tourist, to France, Netherlands, Singapore, Malaysia, Oman in Past 2 years with my current passport.
  • Bank Balance for this trip around 45000 AED equivalent to 15000 Canadian Dollar, Only from Salary Savings....
  • Credit Card limit is 80,000 AED
  • I am working in Dubai Since 2005, and current company from August 2018, this is my third company in Dubai.
  • I don't any friend or relatives in Canada.

Below documents were attached:

Application Form:

• Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)
Supporting Documents:
  • Travel History - Previous passport, work permits, visas, entry and exit stamps)
  • Passport, work permit, visas, entry and exit stamps
  • Proof of Means of Financial Support Bank Statement last 6 months, Credit Card Statement and Employment Letter (NOC).
  • Digital Photo
  • Purpose of Travel - Two-way Flight Tickets booked via credit card, Hotel Booking, Travel Itinerary / plan. and Travel Insurance)
  • Family Information (IMM5645), English and Native language (Tamil)

Optional Documents:
  • Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada IMM (5257)
  • UAE Resident Identity Card Emirates ID)
  • Marriage Certificate to prove my civil status
  • Passport Copies of My Spouse
  • Birth Certificates and Passport Copies of My Kids
  • UAE Driving License
  • UAE Vehicle License
  • University Degree Certificate
Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Can anyone suggest if i can apply now and what are the docs i can submit to proof that i will return back to India?

Dear Pradhan -

Your case is strongly qualified, I think you had planned it so lightly and inappropriately - You have provided less information here till now. Also you have to keep in mind the CHC India two phases - 1st - Summer Holidays were stared from After May 20th, 2020 and 2ndly Good phase of embassy is after March 15th, 2020. Suggest you to apply after March 15th, 2020.

Hope that will work ! - Good Luck !

- Kailash Bisht

abuaafiya

Dec 23, 2019
Did you get visa ???
I didn't reapply, still I am preparing cover letter

What you give clarification for Travel History and Family ties in Canada and the country of residence...
My case is different, I send my family to home back to India, but I am still working in Dubai, and I applied from Dubai.
How can I give clarification for these below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Dear Pradhan -

Your case is strongly qualified, I think you had planned it so lightly and inappropriately - You have provided less information here till now. Also you have to keep in mind the CHC India two phases - 1st - Summer Holidays were stared from After May 20th, 2020 and 2ndly Good phase of embassy is after March 15th, 2020. Suggest you to apply after March 15th, 2020.

Hope that will work ! - Good Luck !

- Kailash Bisht
He already got the visa

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
I have reapplied visa yesterday and today received an email related to Biometric information updated and after couple of hours another email received saying " We updated your application status"

I checked online but no information shown there.

Can someone explain what does mean of second email please?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
It was only for tourism purpose from Apr 24 - May 3.
A full itinerary was provided on day-wise basis along with the flight details. But i didn't provide any confirmed flight tickets.
And yes, i shared all the supporting docs like marriage certificate, employer certifcate to proof i am working, pay slips, employee ID..and ofcourses financial docs to proof i have enough funds to stays for that period.

What else should i had given to proof my strong ties any idea?
Purpose of visit doesn’t correlate with the aforementioned documents, you can carefully explain why you want to visit Canada, how the visit would help in your current life as a salaried worker or made the visa officer understand in bits everything about your travel plans & et. Then end the letter with when I complete my visit in Canada I will return to Ghana cause of reasons A,B,C & D

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Purpose of visit doesn’t correlate with the aforementioned documents, you can carefully explain why you want to visit Canada, how the visit would help in your current life as a salaried worker or made the visa officer understand in bits everything about your travel plans & et. Then end the letter with when I complete my visit in Canada I will return to Ghana cause of reasons A,B,C & D
He already got the visa