+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No this property not only in my name but also in my father name. He support me to go there .
I also attached valuation. This was around 4.3 lac CAD. I'm an agriculturist. And also a lady tailor
I agree your chances are very low. Your assets are mainly in your father's name not yours. You will use of quite a lot of your aasets to travel to Canada for 10 days. What are your actual reasons for wanting to come to Canada? Has someone told you that you can get a work permit when you enter Canada?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
U know my friend got an approval on this invitation letter but they refused me .
We both have same invitation letter.
The invitation letter means nothing. A visa is granted or denied on the totality of the applicant's situation. Your friend's approval has absolutely nothing to do with your denial.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
U know my friend got an approval on this invitation letter but they refused me .
We both have same invitation letter.
He may have different finances or more ties to India. CIC may now realize that consultants have created this invitation letter hoping to get people to Canada. The letter has little to do with his approval.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, tell us more about your situation. If you are being given bad advice by someone (or someone is taking money and promising you a job), then you should explain that so others can avoid similar issues.

Your profile doesn't make sense otherwise.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes my brother will help me to take a lawyer to get a work permit inside Canada
So that's the reason why you were denied.

I'm not judging you, but it was obvious that you weren't honest about your reasons to visit Canada. And if that was obvious to people on this forum after reading just a few lines, imagine how obvious it was to the CBSA officer who reads hundreds of applications a month and is trained to spot this.

In addition, there was no way you would get a work permit in Canada. Your brother was misinformed by the lawyer or by someone else.

Your friend who was approved may well find that his visa has been cancelled as well. If many people were invited by the same shady consultant/lawyer for "Canada Day Celebrations", all those visas may be cancelled.

Even if it's not cancelled, he will not get a work permit. That's simply not how it works. You cannot come to Canada as a visitor, get a lawyer, and get a work permit..

My advice to you is to not try again. Your name has probably been flagged as a high-risk candidate by CBSA, and if you try repeatedly, you will ensure that you are never allowed to come to Canada and possibly any other country.

Try and do things the right way and you may well get approved. I understand that this may be difficult.

Good luck with everything.