+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused

Kulwinder001

Apr 5, 2019
Hello,
I was applied for visitor visa for Canada and I got refused and reasons for refuse my case are=

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
Now I want to reapply. Plz me to resolve this issue

Kulwinder001

Apr 5, 2019
I have a invitation from an organisation of Canada for Canada day. They are inviting me there for celebrate Canada day

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was show. 15 lac in my bank account and 2.50 crores's property in india
Is the property in your name only? Have you inlcuded the valuation? Based on my quit calculation that is around $20,000 US. Is that right? What have you provided as financial documentation. Are you working? Are your savings liquid? So the savings correspond to your salary? What is your real reason for wanting to visit Canada? How long a vacation did you request. Di you give a day to day itinerary for your vacation?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was show. 15 lac in my bank account and 2.50 crores's property in india
Is the property in your name only? Have you inlcuded the valuation? Based on my quit calculation that is around $20,000 US. Is that right? What have you provided as financial documentation. Are you working? Are your savings liquid? So the savings correspond to your salary? What is your real reason for wanting to visit Canada? How long a vacation did you request. Did you give a day to day itinerary for your vacation?

Kulwinder001

Apr 5, 2019
No this property not only in my name but also in my father name. He support me to go there .
I also attached valuation. This was around 4.3 lac CAD. I'm an agriculturist. And also a lady tailor

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Your chances of getting an approval are very low. The stated reason to visit and the lack of strong ties to India are the reason. Your profile sends a strong signal that you will overstay and not return.

Do not try and constantly reapply unless your profile changes significantly or you have a better reason to visit. If you get multiple rejections in a short period of time, it will affect future visa applications - not just to Canada, but to almost any country.