+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused over 179(b)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I have the same case for rejection of visit visa for family and myself. I don't know whom they want to give the visit visa although taking huge amount of fees for visit visa. It is just like a business making money.
It's $100. It's not a huge amount of money compared to the processing efforts, much less the costs of dealing with people who lie and overstay. If they charged fees like a business, you'd have to pay thousands for a visitor visa.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I was denied a Canadian visa, what do you advise these were the grounds of refusing.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
You need to provide information about yourself, your profile, what you submitted, your purpose of visit, and not just the reason for refusal.

All the reasons for refusal tell us in your case is that the visa officer doubted you were a genuine visitor based on your purpose of visit, and a lack of ties home.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I was denied a Canadian visa, what do you advise these were the grounds of refusing.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
You need to provide information about yourself, your profile, what you submitted, your purpose of visit, and not just the reason for refusal.

All the reasons for refusal tell us in your case is that the visa officer doubted you were a genuine visitor based on your purpose of visit, and a lack of ties home.

May 13, 2019
Indonesia
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I don't understand why I got the issue with my travel history, I've already stated that I've been to two countries (Malaysia and Saudi Arabia) and returned to Indonesia. As for the other two, I'm kind of stumped to be honest. Is it even possible for me to reapply having gotten all three of these issues?

i.hshankar

May 30, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I don't understand why I got the issue with my travel history, I've already stated that I've been to two countries (Malaysia and Saudi Arabia) and returned to Indonesia. As for the other two, I'm kind of stumped to be honest. Is it even possible for me to reapply having gotten all three of these issues?

Hello Charlotte,
I seem to have gotten the exact three reasons as you.
How have you proceeded since you got the rejection letter?
Had you booked your tickets prior to the visa application??
Any input would be helpful.

Hari

Ankidarji

Apr 4, 2019
I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

What i can do in this situation as we have determined the solid reason to leave Canada and go back home but still we got rejection. Any suggestions?

LOPEZA11

Jun 9, 2019
I want to know why, I am a university student of medical degree in the 4th year, I have a travel history and an American visa for 5 years. I put that I live with my parents and that I would travel with my mother, I put 3 thousand dollars for me and that we would go to a hotel and they denied it to me under these reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee

It was on 2017 now I want to reapply to make a graduation trip in 2020. HELP ME

Vickytran

Jul 18, 2019
I applied for a temporary visitor visa to Canada and I was refused based on the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on Your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I have travelled severally to the Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and I presented my cousin invite me to visit them for 3 weeks why then was I denied and what do I do to reapply.thanks

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied for a temporary visitor visa to Canada and I was refused based on the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on Your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I have travelled severally to the Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and I presented my cousin invite me to visit them for 3 weeks why then was I denied and what do I do to reapply.thanks
There's no information here to help you. These refusal reasons have been given to a 1001 people with different purpose of visit.

Rubinarazi

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys,
I applied for a visitor Visa on the behalf of my father who has a citizenship in Canada. I submitted a invitation letter showing that I have to meet my father and I'll come back to my home country because I'm not taking my children's with me(one daughter is 19 year old and another one is 16 year old). I thought that this is the strongest tie of coming back to my home country but they refused my application saying:

grounds:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

*Please suggest me What can I improve to get a visit visa ?*

Alexandra95

Aug 13, 2019
Hi,
I was denied a visitor visa on the following points:
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.
did a visa through an invitation from my aunt.
Please what are your thoughts and what you advice I do going forward

Jho19

Aug 31, 2019
hi .last week I resived a letter saying :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. how I can reapply for visa .Thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi .last week I resived a letter saying :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. how I can reapply for visa .Thank you
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1485&top=16

So, fundamentally, you have to change your circumstances and/or address the reasons why your application was refused.

Reactions: Jho19

Jho19

Aug 31, 2019
That was for my mom and im pr im canda i dont know what to do any suggestion please i invited her for my little baby baptism its say on the last page you are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to those concerns and can domonstrate that your situation meet the reqirements .
Thank you for you