File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How he can say didnot meet Visa requirements only because he think? i have travel history and i dont want to live in Canada obviously i am female i will prefer my family only unlike Europe we have different system we live with our family. I just plan to visit USA and Canada a pleasant trip. Yes i think he want to give money to Canada Government only as they have many loss because of KSA and in return embassy staff will get incentives too.
You'll need to provide your full profile and explain what evidence you provided to show ties to your country of residence.

How long a trip did you request? Did you provide proof of employment? If so, what was that proof? How much of a bank balance did you show to fund your trip? What other ties to your country of residence did you show?

angel04

Jan 7, 2019
i have my valid ID here and yes i showed my letter of employment, bank balance and 5 days trip i plan my hotel booking and ticket copy.My all previous Visa copy. What else i have to showed?and i cannot leave this country without proper documentation so i have to return back from Canada and also i am earning very well here why would i will leave my End of service money my family good job
?

Guyliz

Mar 13, 2019
My husband and I applied for a visitor Visa to Canada on February 2019 to attend my cousin wedding reception in may 3 2019 we got denied stating there are not satisfied we going to return after our visit and we didn't provide enough supporting documents my husband is a business man owner of a pharmacy and we took in house land vehicle registration business registration bank statement we our two kids 3 and 7 year staying all four of us US Visa and and still were denied Why or what order document I can take in pls

Guyliz

Mar 13, 2019
My husband and I applied for a visitor Visa to Canada on February 2019 to attend my cousin wedding reception in may 3 2019 we got denied stating there are not satisfied we going to return after our visit and we didn't provide enough supporting documents my husband is a business man owner of a pharmacy and we took in house land vehicle registration business registration bank statement we our two kids 3 and 7 year staying all four of us US Visa and and still were denied Why or what order document I can take in pls

Wambui.T

Apr 3, 2019
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

What are the chances that the VISA will be granted when I reapply?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

What are the chances that the VISA will be granted when I reapply?
Impossible to say. You'll need to provide your full profile and explain what you included in your application - as well as the length of your trip and your travel history.

Wambui.T

Apr 3, 2019
Impossible to say. You'll need to provide your full profile and explain what you included in your application - as well as the length of your trip and your travel history.
No prior travel
Length of trip 2 weeks
Purpose was a festival
Funds- about $1500

OhuneneZain

Apr 4, 2019
I applied for a temporary visitor visa to Canada and I was refused based on the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status
I have travelled severally to the UK Us and Europe and I presently have the visas to this countries on my passport why then was I denied and what do I do to reapply.thanks

Nonuboss

Apr 4, 2019
My wife and I applied for a visitor visa to Canada on march 2019 we got denied stating that there are not satisfied we are going to return after our visit based on your travel history and the second you have not sufficient funds including income to carry to Canada or maintain yourself while in Canada and effect to your departure. But me and my wife both are business in own property and own house and we earned good income in our business and we have good bank balance and credit cards to pay Canada expensive for our tour and we are both traveled to U.A.E.,MALAYSIA and SINGAPORE

maryhmz

Apr 12, 2019
Hi guys!

Totally gutted that my visa application was refused! They stated these grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status
I applied for my family (Me, my souse, a toddler and an infant) and all 4 of us were rejected.

In my application, I provided the following documents among others:
  • Travel history including old passports for the past 5 years (mine, my spouse and the kids, tho for kids the travel history is not really existent. Never exceeded stay or visited high risk countries)
  • Travel itinerary including purchased return flight tickets and all accommodation bookings
  • Bank statements showing savings intended for the trip (around CAD3,500), employment letter, salary slips for the past 4 months (mine, as the principal applicant)
Our trip is planned for 2 weeks in June. Our whole group that is going consists of my parents, my sister's family (3 persons) and my family, and we are from Malaysia.

My parents and sisters family received notice to submit their passports after biometrics, but my family were just issued rejection without being asked for our passports.

In purpose of visit I stated tourism as that is the main purpose. However we will be meeting up with my brothers who live in Canada as well.
I have been steadily employed for the last 6 years, while my husband runs his own company for the last 5 years and was employed before that also. Our assets are a house (we bought 2 years ago) and a car (bought 5 years ago)

May I know what documents I can provide to appeal the decision? Would an endorsement/invitation from my siblings in Canada be helpful? Or an affidavit of financial support from my parents as we are traveling together?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2019
I got Wife's visa rejected based on the following reasons:

Rejction reason (a): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

Rejction reason (b): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
For rejection reason (a): I am a Canadian permanent resident and she is working currently as a dentist in a clinic. Her leave for absence was approved from the clinic and she also attached her employment letter. (letter of leave and employment letter should be sufficient to show ties with the country of residence). What to do For rejection reason (a) ????

For rejection reason, b) She applied for 3 months of stay in Canada but didn't give the detailed "purpose of visit" letter. This concern of immigration officer can be resolved by giving a detailed letter of "purpose of visit" letter. If somebody can forward the detailed "purpose of visit" letter?
Also, I think she should apply for 3 weeks of stay only in canada??

Please, put your valuable comments on it.
E-mail ID: jaskaranbiraujla@gmail.com

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I got Wife's visa rejected based on the following reasons:

Rejction reason (a): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and

Rejction reason (b): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
For rejection reason (a): I am a Canadian permanent resident and she is working currently as a dentist in a clinic. Her leave for absence was approved from the clinic and she also attached her employment letter. (letter of leave and employment letter should be sufficient to show ties with the country of residence). What to do For rejection reason (a) ????

For rejection reason, b) She applied for 3 months of stay in Canada but didn't give the detailed "purpose of visit" letter. This concern of immigration officer can be resolved by giving a detailed letter of "purpose of visit" letter. If somebody can forward the detailed "purpose of visit" letter?
Also, I think she should apply for 3 weeks of stay only in canada??

Please, put your valuable comments on it.
E-mail ID: jaskaranbiraujla@gmail.com
You wife was most likely denied because she is your wife. The visa officers expectation is that you are trying to get her in Canada for a spousal sponsorship. She did not demonstrate ties enough at home.

AM070800

Apr 28, 2019
now what is the next step? how can we make them believe we will come back?as he has only doubts i will not come back? how anyone can clear his doubts?
I have the same case for rejection of visit visa for family and myself. I don't know whom they want to give the visit visa although taking huge amount of fees for visit visa. It is just like a business making money.

Smilyick

May 8, 2019
I was denied a Canadian visa, what do you advise these were the grounds of refusing.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.