+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa refused in 10 days from india in Oct 2021

saifcs35

Aug 31, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My wife has recently received Student visa and she is scheduled to fly Canada in month of Dec 2021.
I have applied TRV along with my 1 year old daughter but within 10 days I got refusal saying that "I will not leave Canada to come back to my home country".

Application date : 20th Sept 2021
Biometric date: 29th Sept 2021
Refusal date: 1st Oct 2021.

I have provided below proof of documents:

- Travel history (Germany, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore)
- Company letter with approved leaves (Working in an MNC from past 7 years and got reference letter)
- Salary Slips(3 months) and Form 16 (3 years)
- Sufficient funds on my own name (around 63000CAD)
- Purpose of travel (Provided reason to help my wife to get settled down in initial days in a new country and come back)

Could you please suggest, what could be the possible reason for rejection?

Thanks,
Saif Khan

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My wife has recently received Student visa and she is scheduled to fly Canada in month of Dec 2021.
I have applied TRV along with my 1 year old daughter but within 10 days I got refusal saying that "I will not leave Canada to come back to my home country".

Application date : 20th Sept 2021
Biometric date: 29th Sept 2021
Refusal date: 1st Oct 2021.

I have provided below proof of documents:

- Travel history (Germany, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore)
- Company letter with approved leaves (Working in an MNC from past 7 years and got reference letter)
- Salary Slips(3 months) and Form 16 (3 years)
- Sufficient funds on my own name (around 63000CAD)
- Purpose of travel (Provided reason to help my wife to get settled down in initial days in a new country and come back)

Could you please suggest, what could be the possible reason for rejection?

Thanks,
Saif Khan
There are many reasons for rejection as TRVs or OWPs aren’t guaranteed. Why didn’t you apply at the same time as your wife? Given your wife is studying, VOs will think you are coming to Canada to stay and then want a open work permit. You should have applied for OWP but even that is not guaranteed. Your wife got a study permit based on her profile by showing that she has strong home ties, funds etc. Now you want to come to Canada.

But what are your ties to your home country if your wife is in Canada and you want to bring your daughter? You easily can quit your job. Is your daughter coming back with you? How long were you planning on staying? Is there anyone to look after your daughter in your home country, and you only apply for TRV? That way it shows ties for you to return home as your daughter remains home.

saifcs35

Aug 31, 2021
There are many reasons for rejection as TRVs or OWPs aren’t guaranteed. Why didn’t you apply at the same time as your wife? Given your wife is studying, VOs will think you are coming to Canada to stay and then want a open work permit. You should have applied for OWP but even that is not guaranteed. Your wife got a study permit based on her profile by showing that she has strong home ties, funds etc. Now you want to come to Canada.

But what are your ties to your home country if your wife is in Canada and you want to bring your daughter? You easily can quit your job. Is your daughter coming back with you? How long were you planning on staying? Is there anyone to look after your daughter in your home country, and you only apply for TRV? That way it shows ties for you to return home as your daughter remains home.
Hi @Naturgrl ,

Thanks for your input.
Is it possible to apply TRV only for my daughter and I will be staying here? What are the chances in this case? My main purpose to apply TRV is to send my daughter along with my wife as she is too young to stay without her mother?

Or is there any other way which I can do, like any sort of proof?

Thanks,
Saif Khan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi @Naturgrl ,

Thanks for your input.
Is it possible to apply TRV only for my daughter and I will be staying here? What are the chances in this case? My main purpose to apply TRV is to send my daughter along with my wife as she is too young to stay without her mother?

Or is there any other way which I can do, like any sort of proof?

Thanks,
Saif Khan
You can try. Has your wife arranged care? She is only 1 and people are wait listed for a long time to get into day care centres. You will have to show additional funds for care. Again your wife should have included your daughter when applying for her study permit if she was going to come with her. Her study permit may have been approved because you and your daughter were not coming to Canada.

Last edited: