+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused - Did not answer truthfully - No Reason in GCMS Notes

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi All,

Any help would be appreciated.

My friend is working in Canada on a work permit. His spouse applied for a Visitor visa. Her application is refused on the grounds of Travel history, Family ties, Financial status and that she did not answer all the questions truthfully in her application. Basically, the officer thinks that she will not return to her home country at the end of her stay.

My friend is worried about what did she not answer truthfully. He got her GCMS notes and there are no details on that. Grounds of refusal say I am not satisfied you have answered truthfully all questions asked of you A16(1)(a).

What should he do?

Thank you

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi All,

Any help would be appreciated.

My friend is working in Canada on a work permit. His spouse applied for a Visitor visa. Her application is refused on the grounds of Travel history, Family ties, Financial status and that she did not answer all the questions truthfully in her application. Basically, the officer thinks that she will not return to her home country at the end of her stay.

My friend is worried about what did she not answer truthfully. He got her GCMS notes and there are no details on that. Grounds of refusal say I am not satisfied you have answered truthfully all questions asked of you A16(1)(a).

What should he do?

Thank you
Was there a ban imposed in the reply ?