+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused , Any advice for Reappling- Pls

Donbigboy

Sep 3, 2011
Pls can somebody Help me !!! I applied for a multiple entry visa to attend a conference in Montreal Canada last month and got denial ( refused) visa on the following ground.
1. Travel History
2.current employment situation
3. Family ties in canada and in country of residence
well. My questions is this: for someone going for a conference for 1 week and has up to 4000 canadian dollars as a BTA and an insurance cover, airline and hotel reservations and of course an inviation letter including a letter draft and addressed to the High Commission by organisation hosting the conference with a personal statement that's above 10.000 canadian dollars and payslip with other supporting documents.
Can someone pls tell me, what actually do they mean by : family ties in canada and country of residence.
Though i m thinking of re-appling for a different conference . and recently, luckly for me i was promoted in my job .
Pls what atr you advices , as i m planning to re-apply now .
Thanks

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Donbigboy said:
Pls can somebody Help me !!! I applied for a multiple entry visa to attend a conference in Montreal Canada last month and got denial ( refused) visa on the following ground.
1. Travel History
2.current employment situation
3. Family ties in canada and in country of residence
well. My questions is this: for someone going for a conference for 1 week and has up to 4000 canadian dollars as a BTA and an insurance cover, airline and hotel reservations and of course an inviation letter including a letter draft and addressed to the High Commission by organisation hosting the conference with a personal statement that's above 10.000 canadian dollars and payslip with other supporting documents.
Can someone pls tell me, what actually do they mean by : family ties in canada and country of residence.
Though i m thinking of re-appling for a different conference . and recently, luckly for me i was promoted in my job .
Pls what atr you advices , as i m planning to re-apply now .
Thanks
Your Multiple Entry Visa denied . What's your Citizenship ? Have you traveled before ? If yes,where ? If your case is genuine, you will get the visa.