Aug 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Akash Aluwala
LANDED..........
andhra pradesh
My brother stays in canada ., i applied for student visa in the year 2013 2 times from india ., both got refused ., later i applied for usa and got usa visa for study ., now i stay in New york ., after coming here i applied for canada visitor visa again just because my brother stays there ., and they refused it again visitor visa ., in feb 2014 ., meanwhile i did not applied again ., and had an UK visitor visa refusal in october 2014 ., because of i mentioned about Canada refusal in details ., now my status feels dirty ., and my brother was at work permit in Canada in the year 2014 ., now he got PR and well settled ., even am working in USA now from past a month ., can i know apply for visitor visa ., because i love to visit my brother's place ., what are my visa chances if i apply now ., and what steps should i take care for approval this time

cardkleener

Apr 27, 2015
What were the reasons for the refusals? You will have to rectify the issues for the refusal before receiving a TRV.

akash aluwala

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Akash Aluwala
LANDED..........
andhra pradesh
We have no guarantee that you may leave our country for visitor refusal .,
Other for study refusal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In my opinion, you should work for a few months before you reapply for a TRV.... also provide strong reasons to return to the US (not just through your employment ties)

All the best :)

cardkleener

Apr 27, 2015
I would wait until your more established with your employment. Also include any lease agreements or rental properties that you are solely responsible for. Or if you own property include that as well. It will help prove ties to return to USA.

akash aluwala

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Akash Aluwala
LANDED..........
andhra pradesh
But what i heard is lawyer makes a strong base ., and approval chances are more .,

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
cardkleener said:
Apply directly. A lawyer cannot do anything for you except take your money.
Not true. To the OP: Lawyers often have specific knowledge of case law and CIC procedure. Are they a necessity: no. In fact, I did not use one for my PR application. If I had the money I would certainly have had a lawyer look my application over. If you've failed to be approved on two occasions, at least some legal advice might help your cause. I wish you best of luck!